Moonlight magic at AK registration now open

This is just for those with a reservation...next week will be for those not staying at a resort

It's free for DVC members. Early admission begins at 7 pm and ends at 1 am.

Go to Disneyvacationclub.com and go to events to get the link if you didn't receive the email.

I got the email as I have a reservation booked. If you don't have a reservation at a DVC resort you can get tickets next week.

The dates

Waiting until 9:00am to register. We are arriving on 9/7, but have not bought airfare yet. Thought we would register in case we arrive a day earlier. We will cancel if we change plans.

Waiting until 9:00am to register. We are arriving on 9/7, but have not bought airfare yet. Thought we would register in case we arrive a day earlier. We will cancel if we change plans.
You mean 9am tomorrow. :)

This is just for those with a reservation...next week will be for those not staying at a resort

I hadn't heard there were 2 registrations and the website says it's sold out. Do you know when the second one opens for us locals?

Thanks

Last edited:
I hadn't heard there were 2 registrations and the website says it's sold out. Do you know when the second one opens for us locals?

Thanks

Folks with no reservations started booking last Friday at 9:00. Sold out the same day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!