Mood music??

mickerbaby

Mouseketeer
What is the best music to buy (CD) to get in the Disney mood? My daughter is 10 months old and I would like to start singing some of the Disney toons to her but I need a CD that has upbeat songs rather than slow songs. In a rush, I purchased "Disney's greatest hits volume 1" but I wasn't that thrilled with it because lots of the songs were slow and some I hadn't even heard of.
thanks!
Crissy

We like Disney's greatest hits volume 2 much better than volume 1. The songs are more upbeat and contemporary. You could also look at the Disney Store or catalog or online for the Illuminations CD or the 100 Years of Magic CD. Both are music played in the parks and are guaranteed to bring that spark alive.

We have a Disney Princess tape that my DD listens to in the car all the time (when she's not listening to The Wiggles ;)).

juliesue,

Do you know if those 2 CD's are still available at WDW?? Cause they are no longer available on Disneystore.com.

I'll be going back October 26 and would love to pick them up.

Thanks for any input you can give me!

beattyfamily - We bought the Disney Greatest Hits 1 & 2 at Target. I'm sure you could get them at other discount department stores.

I have all volumes and greatest hits, thank you, though.

I was talking about "100 Years of Magic" and Illuminations CD's that were available at WDW this year...

Hoping they are still available at WDW when we go in October!

You could check ebay and half.com. I've bought alot of books and CDs this way. If they aren't posted today, keep checking as people post different merchandise all the time.

I tried Ebay, there was one of them. I tried Half.com there were none. But if they are available at WDW, why bother buying from Ebay at a high price if I can buy them at WDW in October??

That is why I was wondering, before I buy at Ebay, if they are still available at WDW...

Thank for all the help!

I agree with your logic. I looked into getting magic moments games before we left, and changed my mind quickly after seeing the ebay price. It's a good option if you need a quick fix, but if you can wait, then wait.

I can't imagine why they'd stop selling them until after the 100 Years of Magic celebration has ended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter