Thanks! Is the picture clear enough? I reduced the file size when I was trying to post earlier. I could repost the original file if necessary.
Itā€™s fine! But what you can do is make it FULL SIZE in your existing post. To do that, click on the three dots with the arrow on the bottom left side of your existing calendar post and then click ā€˜Editā€™ā€¦ you will see the picture you uploaded small beneath the message box. Just click on the word ā€œInsertā€ then ā€œFull Sizeā€ then post. It should be large now.

F34244FB-CD22-4017-9FAF-EEADE74F38B6.jpeg

Itā€™s fine! But what you can do is make it FULL SIZE in your existing post. To do that, click on the three dots with the arrow on the bottom left side of your existing calendar post and then click ā€˜Editā€™ā€¦ you will see the picture you uploaded small beneath the message box. Just click on the word ā€œInsertā€ then ā€œFull Sizeā€ then post. It should be large now.

View attachment 675958
Got it. Thanks for all your help!

Just wanted to BUMP, as I am still in need of June Calendarā€™s for:

All Star Sports

Old Key West

If anyone will be at either resort before monthā€™s end, Iā€™d appreciate it if you can take a picture for me. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter