Can a visitor take part in any of these activities, even if not staying there?

I’m currently at AKL, and the activities guide is the same as January. One CM said it’s absolutely the February schedule, but I compared it to the January fuse and it’s identical! 🤷‍♀️

I’m currently at AKL, and the activities guide is the same as January. One CM said it’s absolutely the February schedule, but I compared it to the January fuse and it’s identical! 🤷‍♀️
Yes! I’ve noticed the same on 4 different resorts FB pages!!! I just assumed they didn’t switch it yet?! Strange. I think I’ll still wait a few days to post them.

Reactions: CJK

**Follow up:

It appears as though some resorts are not changing their recreation calendars for February, and are just reusing January’s. The resorts who have not changed calendars for this month are:

All-Star Movies
All-Star Music
All-Star Sports
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Art of Animation
BoardWalk Inn
Contemporary
Coronado Springs
Polynesian Village

Wilderness Lodge

Still no calendar posted for Grand Floridian.

I will add to this list if anything changes!! Hope anyone with a trip this month has a wonderful time!! :grouphug:

Coronado Springs - February 2024

Attachments

• 425906302_10168644837360012_4959993251919068617_n.jpg
    425906302_10168644837360012_4959993251919068617_n.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 40
**Follow up:

It appears as though some resorts are not changing their recreation calendars for February, and are just reusing January’s. The resorts who have not changed calendars for this month are:

All-Star Movies
All-Star Music
All-Star Sports
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Art of Animation
BoardWalk Inn
Contemporary
Coronado Springs
Polynesian Village

Wilderness Lodge

Still no calendar posted for Grand Floridian.

I will add to this list if anything changes!! Hope anyone with a trip this month has a wonderful time!! :grouphug:
They stop putting a month/date on the top as if nothing changes, they calendar is still valid for the next month. When/if a change occurs, then the calendar will be updated at that time.

I spoke with some CMs about this today, and I learned that many resorts have decided to publish bi-monthly calendars this year. So, that's the reason we're seeing so many resorts that didn't put out a new calendar this month - the first calendar of 2024 was intended to be for both January & February. The next calendars at those resorts will be published on March 1, and they'll be for March & April.

I spoke with some CMs about this today, and I learned that many resorts have decided to publish bi-monthly calendars this year. So, that's the reason we're seeing so many resorts that didn't put out a new calendar this month - the first calendar of 2024 was intended to be for both January & February. The next calendars at those resorts will be published on March 1, and they'll be for March & April.
Thank you so much for getting that information for us! I truly appreciate it!! 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter