Monster inc Proposal help!

LilyRose1388

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!! First time poster here and I need a little assistance :) My future husband has already proposed to me, but why should he have all the fun! He is a HUGE lover of Monsters INC and I would love to incorporate that into my proposal. I saw a long while back someone who went to the Monsters INC laugh show and with the help of a cast member was able to include his proposal into the show...has any cast members here helped with that or doesn’t anyone else have any info? I’ve got a min till we go :D (a couple days after Thanksgiving 2018)

<3

MILF would be great! I love it there. They pick my joke every time for some crazy reason. (Okay, maybe it's not MINE in particular, but it's the same one!) You could also meet and greet with Mike and Sulley and have a PP photographer right there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!