Monorails - Year of a Million Dreams Overlay???

EH. I like my monorails plain as well.

If it's only on the front car, then it isn't so bad but if it is on every car then I would think it looks tacky.

We noticed the overlays when we were eating in Concourse Steakhouse on 10/3. I thought they were pretty -- wish I had thought to take a picture, though! D'oh!

I like the view of it from below; it looks like it ran through a very happy celebration! I love it!
Mickey's sunshine said:
I was in Epcot yesterday when I saw it on the monorail and snapped a picture right at the last minute.

100_0501.jpg

By the way, I thought it was pretty cool. I like the new signs they have around the parks too. This is one in the ground and did not take a picture of the ones hanging on the poles (clouds with the castle)

100_0534.jpg

I just LOVE it!! I can't wait to ride it and I can becuase I LOVE MY HUBBY because he moved us from ASMov to the POLY POLY POLY POLY!!!

Can you tell I'm excited??? 19 days and COUNTING!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :cheer2:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I love the monorails and for that matter I love WDW! Enough said :lovestruc For me the new promotional goodies that Disney brings out every year are what add to the excitement of going back! Disney could actually grafiti "Year of a Million Dreams" on the monorail and I would still be happy and excited! I can't wait to see more of it!

I like the look, but I don't think I would really like it if the whole monorail was decorated that way. It looks like it is just the front car, right? I can't wait to be there in April!!!!

I cannot wait until my son sees them, he is a Monorail NUT!!!

Thanks for the pics.

:rotfl:

I really like the pictures that I have seen posted!! My DH and I will get to see it in person soon!! Thanks to everyone that has shared the picts!! :thumbsup2

I took a few photos on my camera phone when we were getting ready to board, so they weren't that great but hey, its photos!

2310061554xl1.jpg
2310061555pr5.jpg

limabeanmom2003 said:
I like the look, but I don't think I would really like it if the whole monorail was decorated that way. It looks like it is just the front car, right? I can't wait to be there in April!!!!
ITA :thumbsup2 I think it looks great on the far away pic that was posted :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter