Monorail Room Border

reds1fan

Earning My Ears
Do someone make a monorail room border? I am making a Disney room and would love to have a Monorail border around the top of the room.

I sent you a private message with a possible answer to your question. Hope it helps.

Would you be able to publicly post your response? I too am looking for a monorail border &/or stencil. We are building a new house, & I am hoping to decorate my boys bathroom in Disney. They both LOVE monorails, so I'm hoping to put this as a border around the bathroom.

Thanks!

Hi Michelle - so that I don't break the rules of the DIS by posting info about businesses, I will send along the same response by PM. Is that OK?

Got your note and responded. Hope this site helps you out! :)

OK, here is the rule I read, but I think it is safe to paste as I am not connected to this site in any way. "you can provide information about places to find good deals/sales and such as people ask for information and you find it as long as you are not a member of a design team or designer for that store."

The site which someone else posted a while back is www.borderstore dot com. You know how to interpret the dotcom. Hope this helps all of you who are looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter