Monorail DVC???

I haven't read the link and was in the thinking of well "who the heck knows"....this has been going on for years.

Now....I really think it is coming. And soon.

I wonder what the crows will think of it. I really would love for someone to tell me why they (crows?!?!?) love the CR so much.....
Why do they snub WL and FW?

they have too much competition at FW and WL.

crows are smart and not risk takers. besides the Eagle and hawks at FW and WL would put them on their menu.....

Don't think we will get the monorail resorts at all. Allthough I would love to. I look to the Disneyland area to be next? :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Ha ha. I know they are big black birds but I am confused as to to the context of the post. Literally the birds or is it an analogy for something else.

Originally posted by lisaviolet
I wonder what the crows will think of it. I really would love for someone to tell me why they (crows?!?!?) love the CR so much.....
Why do they snub WL and FW?

Sorry, didn't mean to be cheeky! :)

I believe that the comment was in regards to the swarms of crows which swoop down on CR. At DL, they would do this on the trees in the hub at dusk, and CM's would dash around banging garbage can lids together to try and chase them away (don't know if that still happens!)

On a side note, I learned a few years ago that crows always nest at night in the same spot as a group, and every morning and evening fly together on the same path to and from this spot, much like commuting to work. Then they disperse for the day to do their work, and return to the commute in the evening. Sounds like CR may be a resting place for them, or perhaps Discovery Island, with CR being under the path of their daily commute.

Hope that helps!!

bavaria said:

I believe that the comment was in regards to the swarms of crows which swoop down on CR. At DL, they would do this on the trees in the hub at dusk, and CM's would dash around banging garbage can lids together to try and chase them away (don't know if that still happens!)

On a side note, I learned a few years ago that crows always nest at night in the same spot as a group, and every morning and evening fly together on the same path to and from this spot, much like commuting to work. Then they disperse for the day to do their work, and return to the commute in the evening. Sounds like CR may be a resting place for them, or perhaps Discovery Island, with CR being under the path of their daily commute.

Hope that helps!!

Now...that's the kind of education that I've been looking for regarding the Comtemporary crow clan. Yes, they hang out at the back of the Comtemporary. And every single day that I saw them they would only hang out on one side (south side of the back). Interesting. And sorry for hijacking this post!!

spiceycat said:
they have too much competition at FW and WL.

crows are smart and not risk takers. besides the Eagle and hawks at FW and WL would put them on their menu.....

Thanks spiceycat. They look so ominous themselves.....I wasn't aware of that they didn't rule the FW/WL/CR triangle!!!!

I said it before and I'll say it again....

Listen to me

There will be

A monorail

:banana: DVC :banana:

bavaria said:

That is ok, I was laughing at the joke ;) Thanks for the reply though. Sometimes you never know if something is in literal connotation or an analogy :)

John VN said:
I said it before and I'll say it again....

Listen to me

There will be

A monorail

:banana: DVC :banana:

For years I didn't believe.

I now believe. Just let the $$$$ and points be reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter