Monet Gardens from Disney?

Wendy, the Monet Gardens are in the village of Giverny, which is some 50 miles north-west of Paris. Unless you have car, it is not do-able from DLP. However, it is on the route from Rouen to Paris so, if you are driving, it is a good stopping point.

The one other way is to go in to Paris and hook up with Mike's Bikes, who do cycle tours round the city and now offer a day-trip to Giverny, too. Look up www.mikesbiketoursparis.com

Hi,

Hope it's okay for me to jump in here and add a question.

We are planning to go to Monet's gardens at Giverny but from Paris, not from DLP. We planned to take the SNCF French train system. (Not the RER or metro.)

However, I e-mailed the SNCF French rail about toilets on their trains and was told there aren't any. Can this be true? The trip to Giverny from Paris is about 45 minutes (one of the members of my group sometimes needs a bathroom quickly). Do these trains stop along the way and allow passengers to get off and use the toilet at the train stations or do they expect everyone to wait?

I thought the SNCF trains which are usually longer rides (even into other countries) would be nicer trains. Anyone use them?

Thanks,

Rhonna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter