~Monday Night Chat...Dining Around Disney!~

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
<font color=green>Are you an expert on food at Disney? Have you never been and want to learn more about the wonderful dishes? Love to try new foods or just like the simple things? :) Then drop by <b>Monday Night Chat</b> and have some fun as we discuss...</font>

<font color=green><b><font size=4><marquee>~Dining Around Disney World~</marquee></font></font></b>

<font color=blue>Want to escape to a friendly place where you can discuss food, drinks and fun? Then join your friendly chat hosts, <b>Beanie</b>, <b>Karen</b>, and <b>Mackey Mouse</b> in the Main Lobby of Chat Monday Night at 9:00 pm <i>est</i> for a fun filled chat!! :) Hope to see you there!! :)

<font color=blue><font face=tahoma>You will find a link to the chat room if you go to the DIS homepage and scroll down the list of informational sites, on the left side of the page, to the Community/Misc category, <i><b>Or</i></b>...you can just <b>CLICK HERE</b>

On your first visit to the chat room you will have to create a user name and password and choose which chat program you want to use. I believe that Ichat is the easiest and most fun program to use for DIS chat. You can download it free <b>HERE</b> The Ichat works best if you are using the newest version of Internet Explorer browser. You will find the download site for Internet Explorer, if you <b>CLICK HERE</b>. Both of these programs are free downloads.

<b>If you use AOL</b>: Log on to AOL then minimize the page and use Internet Explorer to enter chat. If you prefer to use the AOL browser then you must choose the html chat program.

<b>If you use a MAC</b>: You will need to use the html chat program for chat.</font></font>

<embed src="http://disneysounds.virtualave.net/symphony.mid" hidden=true autostart=true>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!