Mom's B-day Disneyland Pre-Trip Report

nun69

Mouseketeer
ok...well after much convincing to my DH we are going back to DL for 8 days in August. I figure since I have to spend 7 1/2 months in the desert { I am on active duty Navy and serving in Kuwait} that I deserve a vacation and want to go back to DL! Of coarse we are having a kids free trip for 4 days to Vegas 10-14 August!

1. Staying at HoJo 20-28 Aug got ent rate from 23-28 Aug (hoping other days end up on ent rate as well!)

2. Spend my b-day at DL {8-27):cheer2:

3. Definetely do Goffy's kitchen for dinner the night before we leave {mom's b-day}

4. We will also probably do Lilo & Stich Breakfast and may try Chip & Dale breakfast this time...
5. Will probably invest in a nice double stack stroller since DD is only 3 and DS will only be 2...{but the one I like is like $400:scared: }

6. Making a cute little countdown box for each of the kids too open a drawer dfor 5 days before we leave...each drawer will contain little goodies for them!
7. Plan on buying a new camera just for our trip to Vegas and Disneyland:cheer2:

8. Hope to complete my scrapbook from the last 2 trips before we go in August this year:rotfl2:

9. Want to upgrade to AP's since we live in WA!~and can hopefully use them again next year sometime!princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter