Mom/Daughter Birthday Celebration: Lots of Firsts and Laughs! (Update 3-18-13)

I took a few pics at the airport:

1050.jpg

1051.jpg

1052.jpg

1053.jpg

1054-1.jpg

1055-1.jpg

1056-1.jpg

And the perfect picture to sum up our trip! Tired & exhausted, and dreams of our next Disney trip! :lmao:

1059.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed another one of my TR's!!

Right now, we don't have definate plans for our next trip, but we are looking into another trip at graduation time (for BOTH of our graduations!!!). As I'm typing this, I just can't believe me and DD both will be finishing up school in May! I began my "back to school" journey, posting on here of my plans and worries, and I got a ton of support from my Dis friends! Thanks to you all who have stuck with me through my TR's and ramblings, and gave me huge amounts of encouragements.

And I will definately be back to post any upcoming Disney plans!

:tink:

Claire and i walked around poly on our last morning too. It was really nice and peaceful.

Beautiful pics of the Poly. Thanks for sharing your latest adventure!

Congrats on your GPA! Very exciting school is almost done :)

Hope you and DD had a fabulous Christmas :)

Oh those pics are so beautiful! They really make me want to be in Disney SOOO bad!!! I don't think you could've ended the trip any better! The Poly is my dream resort!!!

Congrats on being so close to finishing school...that's an awesome accomplishment for both you and M!

I hope that y'all had a great Christmas!!

And I hope that something works out for y'all to take a Grad trip!

It is always so sad when trips are over :( I love the Poly, so I think that's a great place to spend the last bit of time before you leave. Congratulations on doing so well with your schooling - I think that a graduation trip sounds like a great idea! And I will follow along if you write a PTR/TR for that trip, I really enjoyed reading this one :)

Claire and i walked around poly on our last morning too. It was really nice and peaceful.

I would love to stay there sometime!

Beautiful pics of the Poly. Thanks for sharing your latest adventure!

Congrats on your GPA! Very exciting school is almost done :)

Hope you and DD had a fabulous Christmas :)

Thanks! We had a great Christmas. Although I had to work on Christmas day, 1st shift, we still had a great get-together on that afternoon! That was the first time I've ever had to work on Christmas day since I had DD! :santa:

Oh those pics are so beautiful! They really make me want to be in Disney SOOO bad!!! I don't think you could've ended the trip any better! The Poly is my dream resort!!!

Congrats on being so close to finishing school...that's an awesome accomplishment for both you and M!

I hope that y'all had a great Christmas!!

And I hope that something works out for y'all to take a Grad trip!

I love the Poly now! I want to stay there sometime! We had a great Christmas! I can't wait to finish up school! I'm really hoping we can make some plans within the next couple of months for a Grad trip!!

It is always so sad when trips are over :( I love the Poly, so I think that's a great place to spend the last bit of time before you leave. Congratulations on doing so well with your schooling - I think that a graduation trip sounds like a great idea! And I will follow along if you write a PTR/TR for that trip, I really enjoyed reading this one :)

Thank you!! :wizard:

Make sure and keep me posted when you make your plans! And you better let me know if y'all are down this way anytime soon! I miss my Disney friend!

Make sure and keep me posted when you make your plans! And you better let me know if y'all are down this way anytime soon! I miss my Disney friend!

I will definately let ya'll know when we make definate plans!

I miss our little get-togethers, too!
We were actually down that way, the weekend before Christmas, for some last minute shopping. I had been so busy with work, that was my only weekend off in about 2 months!
The malls were super crowded but we found some good deals for Christmas gifts. We went to both malls and the Tanger outlet! We were pretty busy that day!

We are thinking about coming back sometime in Jan. or Feb. once we get back on schedule with school, etc. And find something fun to do in Atlanta.
I'll let you know and maybe we can do something! :hippie:

I've been trying to work some extra hours while I'm out of school because when I go back for next semester, I'll be back on my regular schedule of every other weekend.

:wizard:

I followed you over from my TR and read yours entirely this morning! What a great trip you and your daughter had. She is just beautiful! :goodvibes I hope that you two are able to take a trip, celebrating both of your graduations! That would be a fabulous thing to celebrate!!

I followed you over from my TR and read yours entirely this morning! What a great trip you and your daughter had. She is just beautiful! :goodvibes I hope that you two are able to take a trip, celebrating both of your graduations! That would be a fabulous thing to celebrate!!

Thank you! I can't wait to get started on planning our next trip! We already have a couple of things in mind that we would like to do, but with both of our schooling, and my work and clinicals schedule, I haven't had much time!!!

Checking in on my Dis-peeps with some updates! (Long time - No see! :cool1:)

I've been very busy, with school, clinicals, work, and getting DD ready for graduation, etc. We've been checking on things for our next adventure. We've looked into several different options, but to no surprise, we get back to Disney planning!

Only this time, it's not so much "Mom/Daughter" only. We're teaming up and going along with some other Disney fanatics (the only other family members that are interested in Disney! :lmao: ).

But we're still planning some separate activites from them. We're driving separately, but staying at the same hotel (different rooms).

I'll let you all in on more details soon!

Hope you all stick around for a possible PTR and/or TR!!!

pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter