MORGAN!!!!!
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jungle Cruise was closed because of the hurricane up until the day before, so I was excited that we were able to ride it. The water was particularly brown and had lots of foam. Not sure if it was from the hurricane or what. So, I took a picture of it...
Yuck, that is just gross. Wonder what caused that?

The best table ever!!! We told the host that this made it the best day ever! I wanted to sit there the second I saw that table.
Definitely the best table ever. I've always wanted to sit in one of these booths but we've never been able to.

She liked it enough. I think she ate all of the noodles and some of Andy's steak.
That looks like some really great soup. I'll have to remember to order that for Casey some time

They LOVE this thing!
And here is another thing to add to the Casey order. I've never seen this before and Casey would be all over it. Will definitely get this!

I have made it to the end of this report before I leave! I should be able to finish this up this morning! I started packing yesterday and I just hope I am bringing enough of both weather temperatures... I am trying not to pack too much but I also don't want us to be cold... But regardless, we are all getting SUPER excited!
Hope you all have a great trip!

I am pretty sure we zero'd out our snack credits with that second shopping spree. So, we headed to the boats and back to Wilderness Lodge. Once back we collected our suitcases from bell hop and I started to try and figure out how in the world to get all of these treats home!

Wow, that is a lot of rice krispy treats. I hope you all like them :P Between all the snacks and the Halloween candy I'm guessing you are still working your way through them.

Morgan's face sums up our mood... Sad to be leaving.
It really does say it all. Sadly, we've all been there :(

It was a great trip! A great way to spend celebrating turning 40. A few summary posts coming up after!
Happy Birthday again!!!! Glad it was all you wanted it to be!

She just waved and said hello as she passed through.
How serendipitous!

We had lunch reservations at Skipper Canteen. We ate here once before and really liked it.
One place I'm looking to try soon!
They LOVE this thing!
That lava cake looks yummy, I have to say!

And I STILL had Snack Credits to burn!
Oh my!

That is 26 Rice Krispie Treats!!!!
Oh my goodness! Those treats are very good!!!

This is what one of the suitcases looked like. And I don't think that was even all of it!
That is the most yummy looking suitcase ever!

Looks like you had a great trip!

What a great meal to end your trip! I love Skipper Canteen, but it seems like people either hate it or love it. And I'm jealous of that table you got! :) I've really enjoyed reading the trip report--thanks for sharing! It was fun to read--I can only imagine how much to actually do :)

I just binged your whole trip report, it was wonderful!!! Also we’re neighbors, we live in Cherry Hill, right at the Voorhees border.
Loved it, thanks for all the details and pictures. We’re doing a quickie trip en did April at POFQ so can’t wait to hear all about it!!

I just binged your whole trip report, it was wonderful!!! Also we’re neighbors, we live in Cherry Hill, right at the Voorhees border.
We are literally neighbor!!! We are on the border of Cherry Hill. We are near the Ashland PATCO stop.

Have you stayed at POFQ before? This will be our first time there.

The girls are just too cute
Thanks so much! Thanks for reading! It’s nice to know that people are reading and enjoy it! It’s so fun to re-live the trips!

No way!! I've never noticed this before!
Oh good, it wasn’t just me... awesome, huh, that giant was just sitting over our heads all this time.

We didn't on our last trip, and the skipper was great, but we could barely hear her.
The motor is pretty loud on those boats.

I loved your Tangled bathroom traditional photo story. Your girls look so little in the first pictures! Wow, time flies fast.
They grow up fast! I love that the tradition kind of just happened.

I have a friend who's at Disney right now, and I joked that I'd send an extra suitcase with her to bring me back some snacks and her response was, "I don't think I could fill a whole bag with just Disney treats." Guess I need to send her that picture and tell her she's got a new goal!
Def send the pic, maybe you can guilt them into just a couple treats.

ast days are the worst, but you guys sure made a great go at it!
It felt way too short of a morning! But glad we had a little more time.

I can’t believe all those treats you guys got, basically a whole suitcase! I know you guys broke even, which makes that stuff free, which is great! I always fear that even after all the math the plan is more costly than paying OOP or with TinW. I’m looking forward to seeing how the added alcoholic beverages change the value of the plan. That addition makes it more appealing to me as I always want a drink, but seldom buy them cause of the added cost.
We are doing out of pocket this coming trip and only a few table restaurants to see how that works out for us.

Read your whole TR last night and today. Loved it!
Great job finishing before your next trip!
Thanks for reading! I love reliving the trips and love knowing that people like following along!

Happy Birthday again!!!!
Thanks!

Wow, that is a lot of rice krispy treats. I hope you all like them :P Between all the snacks and the Halloween candy I'm guessing you are still working your way through them.
We gifted out a lot of the Rice Krispie treats.Send a couple to family friends. I let the girls give one to there BFF’s and teachers.... it was nice to share some Disney Magic after coming home.

And here is another thing to add to the Casey order. I've never seen this before and Casey would be all over it. Will definitely get this!
The girls were amazed with the fire topper the first time.

One place I'm looking to try soon!
Def give it a try! We have enjoyed it both times.

That is the most yummy looking suitcase eve
It also had all our candy from MNSSHP too!

What a great meal to end your trip! I love Skipper Canteen, but it seems like people either hate it or love it. And I'm jealous of that table you got! :) I've really enjoyed reading the trip report--thanks for sharing!
Thanks for following along! I feel like skipper canteen just needs one standard item on the menu... a burger or something just 1 familiar thing for the non adventurous eater. But we love it!

Morgan loves the cinnamon roll here, so she choose that. I need to remember to ask for extra frosting next time!
We just tried this for the first time on our trip and LOOOOVED IT!!!! I would have liked more frosting, too, for sure :)

While we were in there, Morgan was checking out the merchandise for her "last thing". As we were looking around this lovely lady was just passing through.

I never thought about it, but because we did the Keys to the Kingdom Tour in January we actually entered the Utilidors through a door at Sir Mickey's! I bet that's where she appeared from!!

26064821858_4dbe7de04b_z.jpg
Awww, love this picture so much!!!

All your snacks from Gaston's look so good! I still need to try the cinnamon roll from there.

Cute pic of you all celebrating 40 attractions!

How funny that there were 3 Morgans on the same boat!

Sounds like a nice lunch!

OMG ALL THE SNACKS! At least you had some things to help beat the post disney depression when you got home!

That's an adorable selfie of the 4 of you!

Oh, and because I KNOW all of you were soooooo worried about it, Our Magical Express Tags came today!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!
Yay! I actually messed up on ours in September and realized a week before we were supposed to leave that we didn't have tags. They couldn't send them in time so I knew we would need to pick up our bags. And it ended up working out fine with adding the days before the hurricane.

We went into Sir Mickey's. We have been in this store a number of time. Not once did I look up at the ceiling and notice this!

I just love this!!! How many people come into that store and never notice it! I showed the girls and they weren't impressed. Sigh... One day.
that is so cool! I'll need to check it out!

Morgan and Gwen ordered the
Volcano!
Gooey Chocolate Cake with Caramel Lava and exploding Chocolate Rocks will make you shout "UH OA!"

They LOVE this thing!
I saw this on the menu and it looked so good! I may end up getting it if I get dessert at Skipper Canteen

That is 26 Rice Krispie Treats!!!!

I am pretty sure we zero'd out our snack credits with that second shopping spree. So, we headed to the boats and back to Wilderness Lodge. Once back we collected our suitcases from bell hop and I started to try and figure out how in the world to get all of these treats home!

Holy crap! And it's a good thing you didn't check all your bags afterall!

OMG!!! It just came to me... I went down to the Wilderness Lodge Gift Shop on Day Five after we got back to the resort!!!! I wanted to use up some of the counter service credits so that we could pack them away! (When I thought we could get rid of our bags!!!!)

I have no reciept of that. So I have to guess that I used up the missing (3) Credits there! Pretty sure I got all Rice Krispie Treats.. so add another (9) to my total!!! (35) Rice Krispie Treats!!!!
hahaha-that is always the way it happened for me! I would be typing and suddenly remember something!

We are literally neighbor!!! We are on the border of Cherry Hill. We are near the Ashland PATCO stop.

Have you stayed at POFQ before? This will be our first time there.

Hahaha! We’re in Downs Farm! Literally could walk to each other!

Stayed at FQ wayyy back in 1999, but did Riverside 2 years ago! I love how small FQ is, but we also loved Riverside, especially the Alligator Bayou section. I think you’ll love FQ!

I just spent the last two nights reading your amazng TR! What a fun trip! It was making me miss my boys being little. You did so much that I used to do! I still do tinker treasures..lol and my boys are 16 and 22. Cant wait to hear about the trip you are on now! I hope you all are having fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter