Modifying Reservation under expired promo

PrincessNelly

DIS Veteran
Hello,

We originally booked CSR for 1 week under the sun & fun promo. However, we need to take off a day. I was told that since the promo is no longer available, I would have to rebook under the current promotion. Is this true?

I thought I saw that you could still modify under promos even after they expired?

Here's what has worked for me in the past with no problems or price change...as long as you take off a day or more off at the end of the reservation , no problem. You go to check in at the desk to pay for the days you will be staying and they will still honor the rate for the special. If you try to change the check in date then you will need a new reservation.

Here's what has worked for me in the past with no problems or price change...as long as you take off a day or more off at the end of the reservation , no problem. You go to check in at the desk to pay for the days you will be staying and they will still honor the rate for the special. If you try to change the check in date then you will need a new reservation.

We are trying to take off the last day.

So you can only do this once you check in? We are moving offsite so I wanted to change this prior to arriving.

Yes , when you check in you just tell them something came up and you can't stay that last night. I've done this many times and unless something has changed it should be ok. If not you can do the math and see if the total amount will be about the same as 6 nights at the regular rate or a different discount...if a room is even available for that time, a lot of times it's not.. so that's why I've needed to do it this way.
I've also paid for a full stay at the discount rate and have had to leave early for different reasons and they have always refunded the unused nights with no change in price every time.
Of course all this only applies to a room only discount.

Yes , when you check in you just tell them something came up and you can't stay that last night. I've done this many times and unless something has changed it should be ok. If not you can do the math and see if the total amount will be about the same as 6 nights at the regular rate or a different discount...if a room is even available for that time, a lot of times it's not.. so that's why I've needed to do it this way.
I've also paid for a full stay at the discount rate and have had to leave early for different reasons and they have always refunded the unused nights with no change in price every time.
Of course all this only applies to a room only discount.
OK Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter