Modifying existing reservation

DISNEY FIX

DIS Veteran
The school calendar for 2016-17 just came out and I need to modify an existing Christmas reservation to drop 4 days from our original arrival and departing 2 days earlier as well.
I called and the story was that the person couldn't access my reservation to change it because it was sooo far into the future?!?
I will call back today because that doesn't sound right....opinions please.
Chris

Try changing it online through my Disney experience. I'm trying to change one to drop days at the end for the same time frame and its trying to cancel and rebook. Maybe you will have better luck - perhaps try to drop beginning and end separately?

The Dropping the 4 days won't be an issue, I am sure (whether it's on MDE or calling a rep), the Adding 2 days at the beginning however, that might be tougher.

I am assuming you are talking December 2016 time frame. Since you can book 499 days out (by calling) and the fact that the fort fills up quickly, particularly for holiday time frames, you may have difficulty getting those 2 days.

I don't know how "Flexible" you can be with the time (such that the change is "Preferred" but not required) but if it is somewhat flexible, I'd work on the adding 2 days before I'd drop the 4 days on the end. Again, if it's somewhat flexible, this would at least allow you to have the amount of days that you want. Once you have the 2 days added (and it's confirmed) You could then work on the "Dropping" of the 4 days on the back end of your trip.

However it goes for you, I hope it all works out and that you have an awesome time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter