Modifying a Reservation

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
Could someone please walk through the steps of modifying a reservation?
Here are the facts:
Looking to change Resorts at 7 month mark
Have 2 contracts one contract has 179 2021 points remaining and the other has 0 2021 points. Full 2022 points available on both contracts
Current reservation is using 152 points and the modified reservation needs 192
Do I just set up the points to be taken from the 179 contract first? I do not want to borrow at all.
This may sound dumb to experienced DVC'ers but I have never modified a reservation before so just nervous that it will not take the points from where I want it to.
Thanks for your help ,stay safe and Happy Thanksgiving

When you go to modify the trip, and it comes time to rebook, just be sure the contracts you want to pull points from are checked and it will use up all the 2021 UY points you have that are eligible for the reservation.

The only time it would tell you that you need to borrow is if you only checked one contract and not both.

When you go to modify the trip, and it comes time to rebook, just be sure the contracts you want to pull points from are checked and it will use up all the 2021 UY points you have that are eligible for the reservation.

The only time it would tell you that you need to borrow is if you only checked one contract and not both.
Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter