moderates for honeymoon

Joyfulsnuff

<font color=purple>Asks a lot of silly questions h
Which moderate do you think is best for honeymoons and why? Thanks for your input.

I don't know if this moderate is the best, because it's the only one we stayed at, but we just got back from our wedding planning trip, and stayed at Coronado Springs. It was pretty quiet, and we faxed a message that we would be there planning our vacation, so we were given a room with a king bed. They have this nice quiet beach with hammocks hanging out, and we spent about an hour just lying in a big hammock together. I thought that was very nice.
The lake was pretty, and you can rent the surry bikes to drive around it. The buildings are pretty also, but like all moderates, the rooms don't have their own balconies (I love the balconies!).
We weren't impressed by the food court there - high prices for mediocre food. But the buses ran quickly, which was a plus. We were in the Casitas, which we really enjoyed. My least favorite looking buildings were the Ranchos. I thought the Cabanas looked very nice, and they are right by the hammocks.
The staff is amazingly friendly, and we were impressed that they gave us a room with a king bed, even in peak season. There are apparently only 84 rooms with king beds, and it really does make the room look more spacious.
Cheers!
Heather P

We stayed at POFQ for our honeymoon because it is so small and romantic. We were given a king room overlooking the water and it was nice. Also, the hotel did not give us any neighbors for a number of days. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!