mobile quick service food ordering tips

kathy884

DIS Veteran
Hi, I just heard about the Disney quick service food ordering option with the My Disney Experience App. We are offsite visitors with no Magic Bands visiting the Magic Kingdom on a crowd level 10 day in March and I would love to hear any tips you would have for us. We are planning to have lunch at Casey's Corner around noon and Dinner at Tomorrowland Terrace around 6:15 p.m. Thanks so much in advance.

Hi, I just heard about the Disney quick service food ordering option with the My Disney Experience App. We are offsite visitors with no Magic Bands visiting the Magic Kingdom on a crowd level 10 day in March and I would love to hear any tips you would have for us. We are planning to have lunch at Casey's Corner around noon and Dinner at Tomorrowland Terrace around 6:15 p.m. Thanks so much in advance.

I’m out of my league in knowledge/experience here - I’m sure someone knows for sure - but keep an eye out for what time Tomorrowland Terrace closes. At some point in the afternoon/evening they close to switch over to the nightly dessert parties that take place in that space, although I’m not sure what time that usually happens.

Oh, thank you! I didn't realize that. Sounds like maybe I do Tomorrowland Terrace for lunch and Casey's Corner for dinner instead. Thanks so much. I will change my touring plan

We used mobile ordering several times in early December. If you try to use it at a QS and it says it isn't available, don't panic. Apparently sometimes when it is overwhelmed, it shuts off for a bit. Keep checking and it will probably come back in a few minutes. Check your order carefully before your leave the counter. We didn't have any issues, but there have been reports of lots of errors. You won't get a printed receipt, but one will be emailed to you. The cost will be charged directly to the credit card you have on file in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!