• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mobile ordering with dining plans with family of 4

I'm just wondering how do you or how can you mobile order and use my/our Dining plan to pay for the mobile order? When I go through mobile order I just see a credit card as my only option to pay. Does each individual person have to mobile order to get their Dining Plan credits: or can just 1 person order for everybody.

If this is a repeat question or issue; sorry/ but thank you for the info!

One person can order for everyone if they are all in the same room if you are on the dining plan. Have you arrived yet? If not, your dining plan won't show up until you arrive.

If you're in two rooms but they're linked can you order for the other room? I'm assuming you'd need to do two orders

If you're in two rooms but they're linked can you order for the other room? I'm assuming you'd need to do two orders
Correct. The credits will come from the room of the person placing the order. So if you want to use credits from both rooms used, one person from each room will need to place an order.

Correct. The credits will come from the room of the person placing the order. So if you want to use credits from both rooms used, one person from each room will need to place an order.

Even if both rooms are controlled from one MDE account?

Yes. Credits are assigned by room. If you ude your MB to pay for eight meals at once instead of four, they will all come from your room's entitlements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter