Mobile ordering quicker?

Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
Not at French Market. Got the message to pick it up and line for it is insane. Next time I'll check the line for mobile ordering before doing it. I would recommend that you do it too. These pumpkin spice beignets had better be good.

Happened to me recently at hungry bear. I ordered and immediately hit “I’m here prepare my order”, but it took 30 minutes to be done. I did mobile ordering last week, and it only took a few minutes, so it could just be a snafu or the restaurant themselves get behind? The places that sell seasonal items can get pretty busy

I did it at Jolly Holiday last week, it did take about 10 minutes after it said it was ready.

Not at French Market. Got the message to pick it up and line for it is insane. Next time I'll check the line for mobile ordering before doing it. I would recommend that you do it too. These pumpkin spice beignets had better be good.
French Market does not have Mobile Order. DO you mean the Mint Julep Bar? When it says "Pick it up", I go straight to the window, bypassing any "line" as most are just standing there waiting til their order is ready.

French Market does not have Mobile Order. DO you mean the Mint Julep Bar? When it says "Pick it up", I go straight to the window, bypassing any "line" as most are just standing there waiting til their order is ready.
This is correct. Last night there were people standing in a "line" and I verified with the CM at the window that you can go right up as long as your order says it's ready for pickup. There were a few miffed people in line, but I guess they assumed all those other people were picking up too. 🤷

Were you there last night? That sounds exactly like the conversation I heard at the table next to us. Luckily I couldn’t find them on the App to Mobile order.

Used it at smokejumpers last trip.

Faster or not it allows you to order at your pace which is a stress reducer when you've got a group of eight. And for us it was as fast

I think they were thinking the pick up was longer, but didn't realize you just go to the window, you don't wait in the line if someone has formed one. Once we have been notified our food was ready, we have never had a wait, just verify and walk off with food.

Happened to me recently at hungry bear. I ordered and immediately hit “I’m here prepare my order”, but it took 30 minutes to be done. I did mobile ordering last week, and it only took a few minutes, so it could just be a snafu or the restaurant themselves get behind? The places that sell seasonal items can get pretty busy
Hungry bear has kitchen execution issues in my opinion. They take forever to get food out for everyone.

Got beignets tonight, took less than 5 minutes from order to pick up. There was a huge “line” near the pick up window, but once you get the order ready notification youbjust walk up and give them the number, you don’t wait.

The only time the Mobile Order line got backed up was at the Hollywood Lounge at the end of the night. They ended up merging the leftover regular line with the Mobile line

Every time I have used mobile ordering, it has been quicker. However, I feel like you can maximize the speediness if you aren't eating at normal meal times. For instance, don't expect your food to come out ASAP if you're ordering against a line of people + mobile order pick ups during breakfast at 10:00 AM. Likewise, the same will occur if you roll up for lunch at 1:00 PM. If you can adjust your meal times earlier or later when the normal meal times tend to die down, you'll have much better luck.

Did anyone have any issues orseing from mint julep bar?
I could never get it to work the 5 days i was there last week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter