Mobile ordering question- What if I want to use the dining plan on only some of the meals I order?

DisneyFamily!

Earning My Ears
I want to use Mobile ordering for Pecos Bill, but only want to use my DDP credits for 2 out of the 8 of the meals my family will be ordering. (I have the trip all planned out, and this is how it works best for us to save money.) I was wondering if the app allows you to pay for some meals using dining credit, but not all meals?

I suppose putting two separate orders would work (one using the dining credits, and the other using my credit card,) but can I put two separate orders for the same restaurant at the same time?

A third option, I suppose, would be send my husband to the counter to get the food that we are paying for with a credit card, and I would order ahead the meals that we are using the dining plan for, meaning the orders are kept separate. BUT, this would also defeat the purpose of ordering ahead.

Any knowledge this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter