Mobile Order- using quick service credit for 3 snacks

Shelby Schroepfer

*Never Grow Up*
I did some digging and couldn't word this correctly in order to bring up any answers so forgive me if it's out there already. I am wondering if on the mobile order system I can select to get 3 snacks at the same place and use a quick service credit, or if I need to use snack credits? Just trying to allocate what we have pooled together and what we wanna spend it on. Thanks!

I did some digging and couldn't word this correctly in order to bring up any answers so forgive me if it's out there already. I am wondering if on the mobile order system I can select to get 3 snacks at the same place and use a quick service credit, or if I need to use snack credits? Just trying to allocate what we have pooled together and what we wanna spend it on. Thanks!

I think the only way this might work is if all your snack credits are already used, but I've never tried it.

Hopefully, someone will come along soon with an experienced answer.

We were there from 7/10-7/16 2019. We could substitue 1 qs counter service meal for 3 snack credits at any park even before our snack credits were depleted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!