Mobile Dining Ordering...When?

SD33

Mouseketeer
Anyone have insider knowledge on when we might expect the mobile dining ordering to be available on the Disneyland app? Really looking forward to this!

I have a feeling when it starts it’s going to roll out like it did at WDW and take a few months before it’s available at all quick service locations.

WARNING THIS IS A DREAM
Hahaha I am so excited about this and hoping it will be up and going by our May trip. Last night I had a dream it was not coming out until November. It is weird what may brain comes up with.
Still hoping for next month.

Side note question: Is there an additional fee/higher food price for this service at DW? It would just seem so un-Disney to offer a convenience without an additional price.

Side note question: Is there an additional fee/higher food price for this service at DW? It would just seem so un-Disney to offer a convenience without an additional price.
No additional fees, same price as walking up to a CM to give your order. The WDW version doesn’t have discounts added in so over this past summer when they were offering the 45th discounts at quick service restaurants you had to go to the CM to order to get the discount, but AP discounts are suppose to be included in the DLR version.

Another time saver is if they could outsource some of the security lines to Clear like they do at the airport and sports stadiums. It would be a real time saver if you could skip the regular security and ticket lines.

https://www.clearme.com/home

Another time saver is if they could outsource some of the security lines to Clear like they do at the airport and sports stadiums. It would be a real time saver if you could skip the regular security and ticket lines.

https://www.clearme.com/home
For $179 +$50 for 3 more household adults per year for basically a FP to the front of the bag line? I've never hit the line so long it would be worth that.

For $179 +$50 for 3 more household adults per year for basically a FP to the front of the bag line? I've never hit the line so long it would be worth that.

The bag line was 45 minutes when I was there last November. So bad I shelled out $500+ per night at the Grand to avoid it when I went in January.

I've been very fortunate I guess. We go every 4-6 weeks, and rarely hit a line longer than 15 mins.

Lucky. Paying a few hundred to Clear would have been way cheaper than the $2,200 bill I got for staying 4 nights at the Grand.

The bag line was 45 minutes when I was there last November. So bad I shelled out $500+ per night at the Grand to avoid it when I went in January.

Same when we went in mid October last year from Harbor. I still have no idea why it was so bad.

No additional fees, same price as walking up to a CM to give your order. The WDW version doesn’t have discounts added in so over this past summer when they were offering the 45th discounts at quick service restaurants you had to go to the CM to order to get the discount, but AP discounts are suppose to be included in the DLR version.
Do you know if DVC discounts are on the app?

i read somewhere they will at least be accepting AP discounts, since they acknowledge they have a large local fan base.
Yes, it will include the AP discounts per the parks blog post. It’s uncleaf if dvc and cm discounts will also be included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!