MNSSHP Tickets onsale

snowmedic

1500 MIles From the Fort.
Just giving a heads up that these tickets are onsale already, for anyone planning on doing a stay from August to November.

Back in 06 we did the MNSSHP, we could walk on any ride, the park was empty, we loved it. we switched to June trips when the kids got out of school for summer, then fast forward to 2013, we decide to do October again, OMG, we could not even walk, we had to follow the crowd, the parade and fireworks were a disaster, we are a group of hobbit sized folk, people were so rude, the "its all about me" generation was on display at its finest. I mean, Hello, we all paid extra to attend, geez, Never again.

Back in 06 we did the MNSSHP, we could walk on any ride, the park was empty, we loved it. we switched to June trips when the kids got out of school for summer, then fast forward to 2013, we decide to do October again, OMG, we could not even walk, we had to follow the crowd, the parade and fireworks were a disaster, we are a group of hobbit sized folk, people were so rude, the "its all about me" generation was on display at its finest. I mean, Hello, we all paid extra to attend, geez, Never again.

We did two nights during our Sept trip. The first one was after the hurricane and it was overly crowded, and yes was not much fun. The second night was during the second week and was not nearly as crowded and was a much better night. I was eating candy for months.....

Can't wait for the party when we stay Halloween week! I am so surprised the tickets went onsale as early as they did. Still deciding between October 24 and 25. Love seeing everyone in their costumes, the fireworks and the parade (especially the grave diggers with their shovels)

Are the Halloween tickets pretty much the price of MVMCP? I was just wondering so I can see the possible price for our trip in December. I am assuming they will go up in price from 2018!

How is the day after Halloween for this event? Supper crowded? 1st time at disney in years and never attended anything like this, they didnt have it. Thinking of taking the 31 off and staying in the fort. Oh , and its for my 7 yo. If that makes a diffrence.

How is the day after Halloween for this event? Supper crowded? 1st time at disney in years and never attended anything like this, they didnt have it. Thinking of taking the 31 off and staying in the fort. Oh , and its for my 7 yo. If that makes a diffrence.

This is exactly what we did in 2017. We did a park on the morning of 10/31 and then spent the afternoon and evening at the Fort to enjoy the activities. Then, on 11/1, we went to MNSSHP, which was the last one of the season. We didn't find the crowds overwhelming at all. It was more crowded than early September would be, but the weather was a thousand times more pleasant as well. We had a great time! We also made it a point to go over the next day to see the entire park already transitioned to Christmas!

Ok cool thanks for that. I also didnt know they swapped over the decor so quickly. Thats great info.

Lol, that was cool. Im glad that it swaps over fast, hopefully the hunted house will be done as well. I was in California for the first year they did all the nightmare before x mass stuff. I Was kinda bumbed that it wasnt going to be made over for halloween.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!