mnsshp and fastpass+

alisonslp

DIS Veteran
For those who have purchased your tickets and are able to book your FP+, how have you found the availability?

We really only want the mine train FP+. We are already inside the 60day window (plan for Oct 6). Trying to figure out if the mine train FP+ reservations go within the first few day of availability or if they last longer. If they are already gone for the 3 hour window 3:30-6:30 before the party begins, then it make no sense for me to buy the special party tix this far in advance, particularly since we are not sure our whole party will be able to go. Hate to buy the party tix and find out some will go to waste.

My family is planning a trip for the same weekend. When booking our fast passes 2 days ago we noticed there were none left for the Mine Train on Friday. During the party you do not need fast passes and can get on rides MUCH quicker because the entry is limited. I have been to the party before and it is a great time to get on the rides with a traditionally long que. Enjoy your trip and maybe we will run into each other :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter