MNSSHP 6:15 Ressie at LTT or eat before we go

Popovich

<font color=green>I can't stand to be so close to
Is 6:15 too late of a ressie at LTT for the Halloween party??

Last year we left VWL at 6:00 and got to MK at 7:15 or 7:30 and waited in a huge line to get in. MK was packed. We have a 4yr old ds and a 5 yr old dd and they had a wonderful night at the MNSSHP. It was one of the best things we did on our trip.

This year, we thought we would take it easy the day of the party and spend time swimming at the resort then leave BCV at 5:00 and arrive at MK by 5:45. Our PS for LTT is at 6:15.

I'm hoping we'll get in a little early and be out by 7:30 or so.

Does this seem reasonable? We don't want to miss much of the Halloween party.

Our other choice is to eat at Beaches and Cream at 4:00 then head to MK. However, we heard such good things about the LTT Halloween dinner we thought we should try it out.

Thanks for any advice.

In 2000, we went to MVMCP. On the day of the party, we had a late lunch at the Grand Floridian and then went shopping at the monorail hotels. When we went to get on the monorail at the Grand Floridian to go to the Party, the monorail was PACKED!!! We barely squeezed on, and many people didn't get on. And, although the line was moving, it was moving rather slowly to get in the park.

In 2001, we left a little early to get to the park, not knowing how long the lines would be, and they were letting people in early - you got your wristband and it was very nice! No lines or anything!

In 2002, again, we left early to get to the park, and they were letting you in (around 5:30 PM or so). It was great!!!

This year, we are trying MNSSHP - and I don't want to just assume they will let you in early. My little girl loves character meals, so we thought we'd try the Liberty Tree Tavern! We haven't eaten here in a few years, so I have a 5:15 PS for dinner, and we'll be ready for the party after! We aren't doing a park day on our Party day - so I think this will work out great!

Good luck!! Have a great time! What day are yall going? We'll be at the Oct 14 party!!

I have a PS for LTTon Oct 31st at 6:30. I am going to cancel because my the time we get out of there it could be close to 8 p.m. Way to late. Since we are arriving the morning of Oct 31st and staying offsite, we will probably spend most of the day in the MK and go over to the Poly and grab a late lunch, then head back to the park around 6.

I would try to make it earlier or book CP or the Castle...between 5 and 5:30 are the best times...good luck!

Magic2000,

We are going on Oct. 5th. I hope you enjoy LTT and the MNSSHP. We went last year and it was one of the highlights of our trip.

I think 5:15 will be a perfect ressie time for you. You will be finished before the party starts and you will be well into the park by the time it gets crowded.

I was able to move our reservation at LTT to 5:55. I hope that is early enough!

Have a great time! We are staying at the BCV this year for the first time and we're starting to countdown! :Pinkbounc

IUVTOGO,

I agree with you, 5:00 - 5:30 would be the perfect time. I was able to move our PS to 5:55 and we'll get there 15 min. early. I hope that works out o.k.

I noticed that you just came back from Beach Club. How was it?? We are staying there in October for the first time. We stayed at BWV and WLV last year and loved them both, but wanted to try something new. I think the kids will love the pool at Beach Club.

Also, what were your impressions of the cruise? I am planning our first next Nov or Dec. I think we will do a 7 day (don't know Western or Eastern??) and then a 3 night park stay before. I'm a little worried about stuff to do for my DH who thinks we'll be bored and the cabin size. He wants a 3 and I think a cat 5 or 6 is more than fine.

Anyway, sorry to ramble. Thanks for any input!!
:bounce:

Beatty Family,

Thanks for the input. I think 5:00 or 5:30 would be the best also. I'll keep trying, so far I have a 5:55 PS. I really would prefer to be in the park early because last year the line to get in and the transportation leaving the resorts was PACKED.

How was the MVMCP? I am trying to plan our trip for next year and we're thinking of a 7 day Western or Eastern cruise with 3 nights prior at WLV for the MVCP!!

Thanks for the help!!

Originally posted by Popovich
Beatty Family,

Thanks for the input. I think 5:00 or 5:30 would be the best also. I'll keep trying, so far I have a 5:55 PS. I really would prefer to be in the park early because last year the line to get in and the transportation leaving the resorts was PACKED.

How was the MVMCP? I am trying to plan our trip for next year and we're thinking of a 7 day Western or Eastern cruise with 3 nights prior at WLV for the MVCP!!

Thanks for the help!!

You are welcome! 5:55p is much better than 6:15p. They serve you pretty fast and if you are not too slow in eating you should be ok! Be sure to get there at least 15 minutes early and maybe they can seat you a bit earlier than 5:55p.

Then run across the street and get your photo taken...there's a booth right across from LTT!

MVMCP is GREAT fun! We've done it twice already and missed doing it last year (we did MNSSHP last year) and so we're doing it again this year. Can't beat the atmosphere and the shows etc... Then we're doing MNSSHP again next year! They are both great fun but if I had to choose, I think it would be MVMCP!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip about the photo. Last year we never made it to the back of the park. We got in late because of crowds and first watched the parade then the show at the Castle. We rode rides after all of that and by then the photo stands must have closed for the evening.

At the end of the night the lines were soo short and we got pictures with characters with no wait. It was great; however, by midnight we were all exhausted!

I'm glad to know MVMCP has been a great time. When do you normally go? How has the weather been? We were thinking of the week after Thanksgiving or the week of Thanksgiving or the week before Christmas.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Popovich

I'm glad to know MVMCP has been a great time. When do you normally go? How has the weather been? We were thinking of the week after Thanksgiving or the week of Thanksgiving or the week before Christmas.

Thanks!

We usually go the first week of December and the first year (2000) it was pretty cold! It did warm up a bit each day and by the end of our trip it was in the 80's then in 2001 it was nice and warm! No need for coats that year.

We're going the week after Thanksgiving again this year. I can't wait!

December is unpredicible weather-wise but the atmosphere is well worth it!

Originally posted by Magic2000

Good luck!! Have a great time! What day are yall going? We'll be at the Oct 14 party!!

We will be at the Oct. 14 party - this also happens to be my Birthday as well. I can't wait!!

Is anyone planning to wear a costume??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter