MNSSHP 2019?

Last year Jackie Gailey posted the times within hours of Disney announcing (or at least it seemed). I think they announced Mid-March.

It was earlier than Mid-March last year - hubby gave it to me as an anniversary present and our anniversary is in February.

It was earlier than Mid-March last year - hubby gave it to me as an anniversary present and our anniversary is in February.

You must be confused then.
It was I believe March 18th ish that dates were announced and you could by tickets only by phone until mid April.

Last edited:
And actually OP if you go back and look at your own posts you announced on March 19th 2018 you bought your MNSSHP tickets for the first party whichw as on August 17th.

U can almost always get mnsshp tickets rite up til the day u want to go, minus Halloween night and the very first party of the season.

"The Halloween celebration happens on select nights from Aug. 16 through Nov. 1, 2019, from 7 p.m. to midnight."

Screen%20Shot%202019-01-15%20at%202.50.47%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202019-01-15%20at%202.50.53%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202019-01-15%20at%202.51.03%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202019-01-15%20at%202.51.09%20PM.png

Get that money Disney, make it rain. Speaking of rain, I'll never go to another "Mickey's Not So Scary". Last time I went it was raining cats and dogs and they wouldn't give me my money back. They had no problem canceling all the festivities and getting rid of many of the candy bins though. And the candy bins that were still open had very, very long lines.

Get that money Disney, make it rain. Speaking of rain, I'll never go to another "Mickey's Not So Scary". Last time I went it was raining cats and dogs and they wouldn't give me my money back. They had no problem canceling all the festivities and getting rid of many of the candy bins though. And the candy bins that were still open had very, very long lines.
They may not offer refunds but they do offer free tickets to another party. It’s happened to us multiple times now where we go to buy tickets to another party because of rain making us miss out on some stuff and they comp the tickets to the next one without us even asking.

Wow .. first free dining .. and now this? They sure are getting people to plan WAY ahead this year.
(but we probably wont know the opening dates of SWGE or Mickeys Railway or Gondola until about 60 days in advance.

I have a trip planned in the fall, but from all the negativity I hear about them (crowded, too rainy or toohot, too expensive) ..I just dont see it be worth doing..especially after forking over the cash this year on the AP. It is nice going on a Disney vacation and just having to pay for the hotel(and food) because the tickets are already paid for.

They may not offer refunds but they do offer free tickets to another party. It’s happened to us multiple times now where we go to buy tickets to another party because of rain making us miss out on some stuff and they comp the tickets to the next one without us even asking.

They didn't even mention it to me. Perhaps it's because I looked like I wanted to kill them. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter