• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNNSHP- Trick or Treat

sugarplumsmom

Always a Disney Dreamer
OK, this may sound really stupid on my part but this is the first trip that we will be in WDW for MNNSHP. Do DD and best friend need to bring "bags" to go Trick or Treating or is the candy minimal. DD is VERY worried that "mom" may embarrass her if she doesn't do the right thing. Thanks for your help!!!

Laura

We went in 2000. They handed out bags. We didn't get much candy (1/2 bag each maybe) but we were more interested in the rides and parade and fireworks. We kind of blew off the candy stops.

Thank you! That is exactly the info I was looking for. We are more into riding and parades as well!!

Laura

They give out bags to everybody. We had quite the time trick or treating in the Magic Kingdom!! There are plenty of candy stations set up and they hand out the good stuff, like chocolate candy bars, rather than your basic tootsie rolls and dum dum suckers.

We all managed to fill our bags, see the parades, AND ride the rides. The Halloween Party is a blast, and definitely one of our favorite memories!!

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter