MM Warriors - Three Steps to Good Health (As of 11/18)

Hey Kate - :hug: I just read your post and I wanted to say, you're human and you will make mistakes. You did the honorable thing by offering to reimburse him for the stop payment fee as well as, apologizing for the inconvenience. There's nothing more for you to do. Sounds like he's trying to use an honest mistake as an excuse to get out of paying the filing fee. Hold your head up high! You have nothing to be gloomy about. :hug:

well, I've read all the post and see that everyone had a wonderful Chirstmas and I know you're anticipating a even better new year. I'm with you all, I was off plan the last two weeks and just went back to step 1 Monday. I'm anticipating being here for a little while. I want to make sure the damage that I did over the holiday has been resolved. It's so good to be a part of group that hands out support like you guys. Keep up the good work and let's do this thing together! :cheer2:

Hey, It's good to see you again! :hug: There's more than a few of us back on step1 so you'll be in good company :)

I can use anti-inflammatory and anti-aging as much as possible :) thanks. I'll check out Amazon for a used one at a good price. Is it low carb?

Not specifically low carb, but since 'bad' carbs are inflammatory, it is a in sense low carb. You'll see what foods cause inflammation and which ones reduce it. I hope you like salmon and leafy greens! You want to chose dark, colorful foods. He's big on fish oil and other supplements, as well. I used his plan when I was 49 to ramp up to 50 (be the best me, etc.) and lost 40 lbs. I'm half way back there now. Brother, why did I ever stop?

Hey Kate - :hug: I just read your post and I wanted to say, you're human and you will make mistakes. You did the honorable thing by offering to reimburse him for the stop payment fee as well as, apologizing for the inconvenience. There's nothing more for you to do. Sounds like he's trying to use an honest mistake as an excuse to get out of paying the filing fee. Hold your head up high! You have nothing to be gloomy about. :hug:

well, I've read all the post and see that everyone had a wonderful Chirstmas and I know you're anticipating a even better new year. I'm with you all, I was off plan the last two weeks and just went back to step 1 Monday. I'm anticipating being here for a little while. I want to make sure the damage that I did over the holiday has been resolved. It's so good to be a part of group that hands out support like you guys. Keep up the good work and let's do this thing together! :cheer2:

I completely agree with your advice to Kate - and your insight as to his motivation. No other business would pay more than the bank fees. Poor Kate. Big hugs!:grouphug:

It's good to see you and glad you are back on Step 1 with us all! It sure feels good to have the support. I had a cobb salad today while son had burger and fries. I didn't want a single fry and these are good ones at a fun restaurant. I'm happy.

Good evening everyone!! Had a nice day today. Only 1/2 day work, and had a down afternoon. Felt great to just sit back. Mike made supper. We went to the local butcher house and got steaks, and Tyson's knuckle bones. Mike makes a mean steak!

Lisa, we always wear protective clothing and respirators when we deal with things like that. I don't like to chance anything since Mike has neurotoxcity (paint poisoning). He has all the respirators and body coverings from when he painted electrical towers. The great big ones you see with the huge lines.

Kate, so sorry this guy is being an idiot for lack of better words. Saying a prayer that this resolves itself. Things have a way of turning up. Sorry you feel so bad. We love you, and your human :hug:

Well, catch you all later!!

Good evening everyone!! Had a nice day today. Only 1/2 day work, and had a down afternoon. Felt great to just sit back. Mike made supper. We went to the local butcher house and got steaks, and Tyson's knuckle bones. Mike makes a mean steak!

Lisa, we always wear protective clothing and respirators when we deal with things like that. I don't like to chance anything since Mike has neurotoxcity (paint poisoning). He has all the respirators and body coverings from when he painted electrical towers. The great big ones you see with the huge lines.

Kate, so sorry this guy is being an idiot for lack of better words. Saying a prayer that this resolves itself. Things have a way of turning up. Sorry you feel so bad. We love you, and your human :hug:

Well, catch you all later!!

I'm glad to hear you are being safe, Kathy. I've done a lot of research about black mold. We actually had our house torn down to the sticks and rebuilt by the builder while we lived in a hotel for 6 months. We had stucco leaks many years ago. Long story! Contain the area with plastic from floor to ceiling and throw everything away safely, including the clothes and the plastic. If those spores get into your lungs you can't get them out.:sick:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the hugs! I am feeling better. I just had two meetings with two clients and they both think I am awesome. So, with you guys cheering me on and having other clients that appreciate me, I think I will make it! :)

Oh My! It is so GREAT to see so many of us back here! I was starting to worry about where everyone went! YAY! MM Warriors are re-grouping!

Went to visit Dennis and Rick...he is at home, for 6 days now and doing REALLY WELL! Its like a miracle...all the praying has helped so much. He is very weak and sleeps alot, but is eating well and looking quite bright-eyed! Praise GOD!!

Lisa- I think its a great idea to e-mail everyone on the list and get the whole group re-started together! Shall I do it, or do you want to? Love the wireless idea...guess what Ali is getting for her birthday in May! LOL, I am going there in June, so it will be perfect. I am so glad you are feeling better, although it sounds as though you still need a couple more down days...be kind to yourself my friend!

Kate - so sorry the GRINCH has showed up at your place...to put it bluntly ...to HELL with him! Im sure in his entire life he has had at least ONE check that either didnt make it to the desination, or was misplaced...a big NASTY Pony GLARE going out to him...big jerk! BTW, when a pony gives you a dirty look it usually means BUSINESS! :laughing:

Barb - oh, the lobster indulgences were many and awesome...I dont even feel bad about it! LOL, especially since I was able to resist the sweet stuff...hard to believe ME passing up a cannolli! Im with you, I think Step 1 is the place to be for those with diabetes and chronic pain...Diane says over and over that the stress of chronic pain can aggravate the pancreas...personally I think my pancreas is just a cranky, domineering, insulin pusher!! Im still seriously considering having it removed...;) Im going to get myself a copy of the Perricone book and see how I can incorporate it into my MM...

Pam - LOL, I guess I might be a TAD OCD myself! Its funny how living alone for awhile allows you to become so set in your ways! I just LOVE that my house always looks like I just straightened up...no running around like a crazy person when a car pulls up in the driveway, no shoving things under the couch or the bed out of sight! Cant wait to see those Mexico pictures! And thanks for posting the cheeseball recipe....I cant wait to try that myself! I DID go shopping ....who would have thought my most exciting shopping trip would be the grocery store? Brought home more syrups, a freezer full of low carb bread, a ton of fresh fish, more flax and almond meal, and a whole bunch of light and fit 5g yogurt!

Jocelyn - thanks for reminding me about the sweet nuts recipe....adding the sea salt sounds amazing too...cant wait to make some of those this weekend.

Sandra - Great to see you here! Sounds like you are doing well, and ready for the New Year Step 1 Reunion!

Kathy - if you WANT snow for your birthday I hope you get some...the greatest present I could think of would be for it all to go AWAY...FOREVER...I still cannot believe we got that storm and actually might get some more tomorrow night! OMG

I am back on the heavy computer - but I got the new one to connect to my old one and I think I am transferring files. I certainly hope so. It says it is a 6 hour project so we are just letting it do its thing!:surfweb:

Kate - people can be so stupid. How did he think it would help his cause to be nasty to you. I'm sure you are wondering what you are doing with them as clients in the first place!!:hug: A little late, but the thought is there!!

I hope those who are asleep are having sweet dreams and that the rest of you have sweet dreams once you get there!!:cloud9:

I'm glad to hear you are being safe, Kathy. I've done a lot of research about black mold. We actually had our house torn down to the sticks and rebuilt by the builder while we lived in a hotel for 6 months. We had stucco leaks many years ago. Long story! Contain the area with plastic from floor to ceiling and throw everything away safely, including the clothes and the plastic. If those spores get into your lungs you can't get them out.:sick:

Thank you Lisa for the reminder. I remember watching a show (20/20 maybe) that did an expose' on black mold. It is some very scary stuff! I am sorry you had to go through all that with your house. But it is so worth it when it comes to your health and life or death.

Good morning everyone!! I hope you all had a restful sleep. I fell asleep on the couch (what else is new LOL) and Mike woke me up at 2 to go to bed. He was flipping channels and came across George Carlin on HBO. I love him!! So I stayed up for a 1/2 hour watching him! His foul language gets to be a bit much, but he is still so funny IMO.

Robin, I don't mind snow on my birthday. Just hoping it isn't a lot. Our friend's house is on top of a hill, and the drive is somewhat steep. It is right by Tristan's house. They usually have both sides of the drive plowed (there are 2 roads that can lead to their house) and ashed.

Kate, hoping today is a better day. Don't let that jerk win. You are an awesome person. Just tell him that you woke up yesterday wondering how to piss him off and figured you would lose his check, that would do it. Stupid idiot. Sending you some hugs :hug:

Lisa, hope you are continuing to feel better. Take it easy!!

Everyone else, just want to say hi to you all!!

I think Mike maybe FLYing!! That is a miracle in itself! He has been putting things away for the most part, and he unloaded the dishwasher while I crashed last night. And he cleaned the tub out yesterday. I had asked him to because I can never get the dang thing clean. It has those stupid little grooves in the bottom to keep you from slipping. It is just a cheap tub, and we really need to replace it. In due time.

Ok, got to go. I'll catch up with you all later. Love you all!!!

P.S. I forgot to thank everyone for all the Christmas cards, and I loved the emailed ones also!! Thanks!!

Good Morning! Gorgeous day outside until you actually go OUT, then it is absolutely FREEZING! YUK!

Kathy - hope you are doing something exciting for your New Years Eve Birthday...29th again, Right? ;)

Jocelyn - hope your files transfer for you, we need your recipe file handy! I hate when my computer is "doing its thing"...since I never know if it is really doing it or not!

Kate - hope you woke up with a kick butt battle plan in mind for Mr Grinch! Tell him to straighten up or you will sick the MM Warriors on him!

Lisa - hope today finds you feeling even better...

I know that Bev is at Disney, but we are rapidly approaching the 1500 post mark, and Im pretty sure the reason I started pestering her about a new thread before, was because she said 1500 was the most we could do on a single thread....OMG, anyone else know how to do a new one?

I'm going to attempt a new thread :eek: Are you with me ? :laughing:

Update: It ain't pretty but it's there LOL. "Geriatric MM Warriors (12/30/09)

Update: Hmmmm. When I use my favorites link it's not there but when I go back to W.I.S.H. from inside the forum it's there...Let me know if you don't see the new thread..

Oh my. I laughed out loud this morning when I read everyone's comments about that nasty man! Brad asked me this morning if I wanted him to go over the guys house and spray paint some choice words on his car? Or, cut the valves off of his tires. I can laugh about it now (thanks mostly to all of you) but I sure was feeling in the dumps about it yesterday.

Brad doesn't like to go to the movies so I have been in heaven with the girls around. We saw the new George Clooney movie and Invictus. I am hoping to see Precious tomorrow. popcorn::

I am going to get my book out tonight and get back on Step 1 with everyone else. I certainly haven't been on any Step the last few weeks.... :eek::eek::eek: I think that 2010 is going to be my year. Finally. I certainly deserve it. Having all of you ladies in my life has certainly enhanced it. I hope that 2010 brings more health and happiness to all of us.

Robin - I am so glad you enjoyed your lobster. Carol - don't tell your Lobster what Robin has been eating!

Lisa - hope you are feeling better.

Kathy - That is great that Mike is FLYing. I get so bent out of shape when I feel like I am the only one that takes out the garbage, empties the dishwasher, puts the dishes in the dishwasher, etc. I don't understand how someone (Brad and my children) can just keep smashing stuff in the garbage can. It makes it impossible to get the bag out. Yikes - makes my blood pressure go up when I think about it. Brad always says that I "just have to ask" and he will do it. I dont' understand why I have to ask when something is so obvious? To Brad's credit, he changes the sheets on our bed every week - something I HATE to do - and if I start cleaning, he jumps right in to help. Although, I always feel like he should change the sheets as I am the only that cleans our bedroom. Whaaaa Whaaaa Whaaaa. Enough complaining for me. I am getting it out of my system in 2009!

Jocelyn - I hope the transfer of files on the new computer is complete.

Nell - you have been kind of quiet. Are things okay in your world? I certainly hope so.

Hi to Beverly, Barb, Sandra, Melanie. I am sure I forgot someone and when I think of who, I will pop back in with another Hello.

Good morning everyone! :wave: My sunshine is gone today! :mad: and we're suppose to get at least two more inches of snow tonight. I'm ready to head back to Mexico and their 80 degree weather!

May I please ask everyone to check their email today? My son didn't get out to help me yesterday so I decided to email a few of the pictures out to you. Lisa yours came back so I know you didn't get yours and am now concerned if the rest followed yours back or if they were delivered. Can you please get me your correct email?

I had the yummiest dinner last night, I used the Honeysuckle brats sliced up in a stir fry (something I don't normally do) and I really enjoyed it. Something I've noticed this time round on Step 1; I get this massive headache right at the four hour mark after meals. I can only assume it's part of the detox or maybe my body screaming for something to eat? A new built in alarm system? lol Anyone else experiencing this? Other than that, everything is still remains so easy this time. I've been shoving the pie, cheesecake, and pumpkin roll at my DH, it's needs to be out of this house!

Lisa, so funny about you talking to your santa. I have a very old one that my mother bought for me. He was restored by a friend of hers and she gave it to me as a gift not too long ago. I love him so much that I decorate my foyer around him every year so he can rule over all the Christmas spirit coming into the house. I'll get you a pic and load it in the Bucket so you can meet him! :laughing:

Barb, I find the dried beef in our canned meat section, above the tuna, sardines, Spam, etc, just up the isle from all the soups. Robin, I think you'll like it very much. Everything is really to taste so feel free to add more beef, onion and if you like nuts, top it with some. Enjoy!

I've decided to pick up cross stitching once again. I have some beautiful old world santa patterns that I will compete and frame for each of my children's households. They're rather large so I'll be lucky to complete one a year..hum, which one to start first? lol Time to go rummage!

I'll check back in a little bit to see if any of you received my email.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the hugs! I am feeling better. I just had two meetings with two clients and they both think I am awesome. So, with you guys cheering me on and having other clients that appreciate me, I think I will make it! :)

You are awesome!!! I bet this guy has an issue that has nothing whatsoever to do with you. It's so hard not to take it personally. I'm glad you are feeling better. People like that can make me run for the chips!

Hi everyone. I've been writing non stop letters to earn money. They are all identical, so it's tedious. I have not forgotten you guys. Miss you! Love to all! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter