MM Hitch Plug...

Thanks for the link! I showed it to dh and he had to have it for our van. ;) Can hardly wait for it to arrive!

I got mine today - can't wait to put it on the truck, don't have the lock its in the trailer, I do not want to put it on until I can lock it. It's pretty nifty:cool: :cool:

just snagged that one!! we are having the hitch put on the new van tomorrow. I know this sounds stupid, but i am going to get a hitch to fit my plug - instead of getting a plug to fit my hitch. (we probably only needed a very small hitch seeing as how the camper is only a very small popup....but .....this mickey head will go so nicely with all the other obcessive Disney stuff i have on my van!!!!:D )

thanks for the link!!!

- lori

I just checked and found another one up for bid and bought it! I'm too excited! I think I'll surprise my husband with it!

It will be perfect for our November trip at Fort Wilderness!

Denise:bounce:

Well, mine definitely won't work with our hitch - so if anyone wants it, PM or email me.....

Oh, Rhonda, that's a bummer! I hope ours works okay. Dh seems to think it will, so I have my fingers crossed.

Rhonda
so sorry to hear that it didn't fit. Your bad news is getting me worried as well.

If you don't mind me asking...what size was your receiver on your hitch? (the info on e-bay about the hitch plug states that it fits 2 to 1 1/4 inch hitches. - i just had a 1 1/4 put on specificly for that reason. I am getting nervous about if my plug will fit or not when it arrives.)

- lori

Don't worry - yours will fit. It fits either a 2" or a 1-1/4" hitch. Mine didn't fit because my car is a 2000 Monte Carlo - and they have big bumpers. So, Mickey's ears wouldn't fit past my bumper. So, it was car's fault - not the hitch's fault. :D

Geez that sucks!
You could always get out the handy jigsaw and cut out a nice form fitting notch in the bumper to acomodate the Mickey Ears!!!!! (just kidding:teeth: :teeth: )

I am a bit concerned about how "hidden" this new hidden hitch is under the long bumper of my Windstar as well. It may be back too far for my yet to arrive plug. Geez - not only did i have to make the sacrifice of giving up my mickey head antenna topper and goofy antena "swinger" because of the darn integrated antenna - but now i may have to go without my mickey hitch plug as well. I am gonna have to come up with some new ways to "Mick - e - fy" my ride!!!!

- lori

Lori:

You could always get one of those nifty window stickers they sell at WDW -- the one where Mickey looks like he's trying to escape from your car? ;) We bought one on our last trip...too cute!

Ya know - i have had one of those in my hands a million times and always end up putting it down.

Now that i had to eliminate my other Mick-i-fications, i have no excuse not to snag one (or two) the next time i am down.

Will let everyone know if my hitch plug works out or if i am in the same perdiciment at Rhonda. I know you are all on pins and needles waiting to find out!:rolleyes: (my DH did say that if the plug dosen't fit the van i could put it on his truck's hitch, but that isn't near as fun. - besides, all the other cops would laugh at him!!!:D )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter