MK Fireworks

jbm02

DIS Veteran
Any recommendations of locations to watch the MK fireworks if DH is in an ECV and cannot stand? (ie, if people are standing in front of us he won't be able to see straight ahead). Although not legally blind, he has some severe visual impairments for long range vision, even with glasses. I'd really like to find someplace where he can see the projections on the castle but that might be asking alot. Thanks!

Second the dessert party. There's really no guarantee any other way if you want to be able to properly see the projections.

I was here last night and it looks like they do have a place for people in wheelchair I did not stay for the fire works but might ask to night about it

There are now two area inform of the grassy area for people in wheelchair the CM are not sure how long they will last and I was told they fill up fast

For us, we will end up doing the dessert party because a member of our group has crowd issues.

For us, we will end up doing the dessert party because a member of our group has crowd issues.
This is what I do but I would like to not to have to pay extra when other people with Disabilities do not have too. When I was talking to a CM at GR I was telling her I do not need a lot of room just so that I am not in one place for an hour and I do not have people on top of me, she told me that there was a lot of other guests like this that just needed a little more room. I am hoping that they will make some type of accommodation as the dessert party is getting pricey. there was one other thing we talked about but she asked me not to say anything, but she was talking that it might happen and if it does things will be so much better at WDW.

This is what I do but I would like to not to have to pay extra when other people with Disabilities do not have too. When I was talking to a CM at GR I was telling her I do not need a lot of room just so that I am not in one place for an hour and I do not have people on top of me, she told me that there was a lot of other guests like this that just needed a little more room. I am hoping that they will make some type of accommodation as the dessert party is getting pricey. there was one other thing we talked about but she asked me not to say anything, but she was talking that it might happen and if it does things will be so much better at WDW.
It may be pricey, but honestly probably the best way to get out of the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter