MK Fireworks locations for using only GorillaPod or GreenPod

NJGuy3

"You forgot one very important thing, mate...I'm C
I’ll be attending MNSSHP in a couple weeks.

I’ve always used my MeFoto tripod and would like to go lite this time and enjoy the party but also still capture the fireworks and a few night time shots at the end of the night.

So I’m looking for some ‘creative’ ideas/locations that I can shoot the fireworks from, but using either a gorilla pod or green pod.
I’m also flexible with gear so depending on location, I can probably make it work. Camera gear will be either full-frame body w/ 24-70 lens, or crop body w/10-18 or 8mm fisheye.

I’m open to any suggestions.
Thanks in advance 😊

I don't know how creative this suggestion is but I placed my Gorillapod on an MK trash can a couple times and the pics came out okay.

Yes, that was my first thought and what most people have done...my concern with using the trash cans are how easily people will stand in front of them and block my view lol But yes, still worth a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!