MK Fireworks Dessert Party?

Pbunger

Earning My Ears
I have not planned a trip to WDW in over 10 years! I have a question regarding the Dessert Party. How far in advance can you make reservations? We are going during Christmas-I tried making reservations, but there were no tables. Is this because it is filled or because they haven't begun taking reservations? Thank you for your answers!

I'm pretty sure I've read others that have already reserved the desert party so my guess would be their booked up.

I have not planned a trip to WDW in over 10 years! I have a question regarding the Dessert Party. How far in advance can you make reservations? We are going during Christmas-I tried making reservations, but there were no tables. Is this because it is filled or because they haven't begun taking reservations? Thank you for your answers!

There are now two MK dessert parties, 1) Tomorrowland Terrace and 2) Plaza Garden Viewing. I posted about our experience here which may be helpful to explain the two: Review: Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing

ADRs for these usually open up at the 180 day mark, but sometimes the dessert parties aren't 'loaded' in the system then and it becomes a guessing/watching game until they are. That being said, you can book the dessert parties through 2/14 right now, so Christmas dates are available for booking. I just poked around both parties for dates around Christmas and they do appear to be sold out. Not surprising given the crowds that time of year.

People cancel/change plans all the time though, keep checking. Note, you are more likely to find a reservation at the Plaza Garden Viewing version - the numbers there are much higher than the Tomorrowland Terrace version.

Hope that helps.

The Christmas dates opened up in early July and most if not all are now sold out. The 30th and NYE just opened up earlier this month so if there is no availability, they are sold out as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!