MK ~ Fantasyland

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
This section will include layouts for Mickeys Philarmagic, Prince Charmings Regal Carrousel, Mad Tea Party, Winnie the Pooh, Its A Small World, Peter Pans Flight, and all the new areas (we need names)

Prince Charmings Regal Royal Carrousel:

DSCF4559_zpsa7f77869.jpg

Thanks to WDWMickey for the great swap layouts. I added the prince/princess from a previous swap and I think they might be her pieces also.

DSC_4191_zps0c2c7b9b.jpg

This layout was from Nan for the WDW Page Swap. I changed up the right hand side to include the wishing well at the castle because I had some great pics, but not enough for a two-page layout. The pieces were from a previous swap. So, the left page is as Nan sent it and will have carousel pics, the right will be for wishing well pics. Thanks Nan!

DSC_4188_zpse293d68c.jpg

This layout was by Mommy2mrb and was also for the MK page swap. Loved the layout and just added the moon and clock tower from a previous swap.
DSC_4186_zpsb37afdff.jpg

Nan, Wish I knew what font it is, but I didn't make the pieces. They all came from a MK swap, but I can't remember which one. I consolidated a bunch of my stuff last fall and didn't keep everything in its original bag. If anyone knows which font it is, I would appreciate knowing also.

5/2/12 Dumbo

5/2/12 Barnstomer

5/2/12 Philharmagic

5/2/12 Peter Pan

5/2/12 Peter Pan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts