MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Does anyone know if it is possible to pop into breakfast at Cosmic Ray's at say 8.00 for a quick pastry and then again for proper breakfast after 9 or do you only get to go in once?

In and out at much as you like. We went for pastries early on and then went back for the full breakfast towards the end. My husband popped in twice for coffee.

I appreciate your response. For me and my son, I just can't justify the the expense without us being able to eat a bit more on the breakfast. :( Thanks though. :wave2:

Will the not order you a kosher meal and it be included in the price? I thoughts when you eat at a character breakfast for example they order you a kosher meal and its no additional cost.

We were there last Sunday and multiple other times and they have not had plain breakfast cereal. They have oatmeal, though- would that work for you?

I've also seen granola (as a topping for yogurt).

No unfortunately the oatmeal wouldn't work. It's been "cooked" in their kitchen. The catch to kosher is....if something is cooked in a kitchen, the whole kitchen has to be kosher. :worried: The yogurt and granola might work, but not too sure how hungry son would be afterwards. Thank you both for the information. I think if we were to do one of the events, we'd do the evening one if it were offered on our next trip.

Will the not order you a kosher meal and it be included in the price? I thoughts when you eat at a character breakfast for example they order you a kosher meal and its no additional cost.

I'd have to look into it and see. Thanks!

[QUOTE="foodiddiedoo, post: 60399773 Has anyone actually purchased tickets for this event on any day in September? Wondering if I should even bother giving Disney a call.

I purchased 24 September but wanted the 22nd.

The 24 and 17 are the only bookable dates in September if I’m signed in.[/QUOTE]
Funny I can't even see them as blue.

I purchased 24 September but wanted the 22nd.

The 24 and 17 are the only bookable dates in September if I’m signed in.
Funny I can't even see them as blue.[/QUOTE]
I think you have to have a reservation timed that would put those dates in your 180+10 to see the as blue yet.

ETA I'm not sure how the quote ended up looking like that, but I tried to redo it and it looked the same. At least the point gets across...

I would call and ask, in my experinace (I am not kosher, but have helped plan a trip for someone who is) they are pretty accommodating.

Have you eaten at any of the restaurants before and requested a kosher meal? I would think it’s the same process.

I have eaten in quick service restaurants that offer kosher meals, but not table service. I will call and ask. As far as I remember, I'm not sure kosher breakfast meals are available anyway.

I have eaten in quick service restaurants that offer kosher meals, but not table service. I will call and ask. As far as I remember, I'm not sure kosher breakfast meals are available anyway.

I know they are at character breakfast example tusker house, you get a meal brought in from an outside vendor.

You call in advance order the meal and when you sit down at a table service they bring you the prepackaged meal.

It’s not an order on the fly thing it’s an order an advance thing for TS, I would with EMM is the same.

Last edited:
I know they are at character breakfast example tusker house, you get a meal brought in from an outside vendor.

Oh really?! :goodvibes Then that's a game changer! I know it comes in from an outside vendor, I've just only known about the lunches and dinners. We can do the fresh fruit and yogurt so this would be awesome! I appreciate your help! Not sure it'll happen on this trip, but definitely our next visit.

Oh really?! :goodvibes Then that's a game changer! I know it comes in from an outside vendor, I've just only known about the lunches and dinners. We can do the fresh fruit and yogurt so this would be awesome! I appreciate your help! Not sure it'll happen on this trip, but definitely our next visit.

Sorry I just added how it works to my above post.

You call ahead for table service, order your mean in advance and when you sit down they bring you a preordered meal. That’s how TS work, I would assume EMM is the same. Call and ask, but I would assume that’s how it would work

Sorry I just added how it works to my above post.

You call ahead for table service, order your meal in advance and when you sit down they bring you a preordered meal. That’s how TS work, I would assume EMM is the same. Call and ask, but I would assume that’s how it would work

Yes, I'm aware of how the kosher meals work at Table Service restaurants. I've just never been interested, because if I'm someplace where I'm sitting down, being served and have to tip, I prefer a fresh cooked meal. That's why my family does most of our dining off resort in the kosher restaurants. I don't mind a QS microwaved meal, but I don't want that at table service. Now for EMM, that's a different story. Again, I'm not being served by another server in which a tip is expected. I will definitely look into it for our next trip. Thanks again @NJlauren ! :hug:

Yes, I'm aware of how the kosher meals work at Table Service restaurants. I've just never been interested, because if I'm someplace where I'm sitting down, being served and have to tip, I prefer a fresh cooked meal. That's why my family does most of our dining off resort in the kosher restaurants. I don't mind a QS microwaved meal, but I don't want that at table service. Now for EMM, that's a different story. Again, I'm not being served by another server in which a tip is expected. I will definitely look into it for our next trip. Thanks again @NJlauren ! :hug:

Totally makes sense and I don’t blame you! But I agree for EMM it may be worth it! Good luck

So there's definitely availability for the 9/17 event but still nothing shows for any of the earlier dates in September. Maybe those 4 days are actually sold out.

So there's definitely availability for the 9/17 event but still nothing shows for any of the earlier dates in September. Maybe those 4 days are actually sold out.

The plot thickens. I need 9-24. Curious to see if 9-22 works like 9-17 appears to be.

Another person posted yesterday or the day before that 9/22 didn’t light up for them, but 9/24 did and they were able to book it.

180 days before 9-22(our check-in day as well) is the 3-26 though? What's the trick to see it earlier?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter