MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

We got to breakfast about 9:45AM and sat around until 10:30AM. They didn't really clear the cold items out until we left. The breakfast was not bad, but we never went to the previous EMM either.

Were there any breakfast cereals available among that cold stuff. I'm trying to gauge on whether this would be worth it for my family. We eat kosher and I don't want to have to order the kosher meal in addition to what I've paid for the EMM. We could do the fresh fruit for sure and possibly the pastries if they are boxed and brought in and not made onsite. If we had choices of cereal that would almost make it worthwhile for me and my son at least.

I just called trying to book 9/1 or 9/3. The CM put me on hold while he checked with guest services and came back and told me both dates are sold out.

I just called trying to book 9/1 or 9/3. The CM put me on hold while he checked with guest services and came back and told me both dates are sold out.
take that with a big grain of salt. I think they put a hold on reservations after following along on this thread. It seems that when booking they can't tell why something isn't available, just that it isn't available. Even with the check with GS I still think he's not correct. Time will tell...

I've been looking at potentially signing up for an Early Morning Magic event during my upcoming trip. We'll be there Sept 7-14th, and I understand why there isn't any TSL events "slated" for September as Disney will probably want to be selling something related to Star Wars. I am looking at the Fantasyland EMM and for whatever reason there appears to be no availability on ANY date in September. All the days in August I can book upwards of 10 tickets, so this doesn't seem like something that sells out. Did Disney just flub and the tickets aren't working on the website? Has anyone actually purchased tickets for this event on any day in September? Wondering if I should even bother giving Disney a call.

That is something we were wondering too. We have TS at HS for August 28th, which seems to be last date it is offered. but can't book MK on the 1st or 3rd in Sept. Been watching almost daily.

I went and checked the review from easywdw and didn't see any photos of cereal. I have seen photos of cereal at the EMM at DHS/TSL though.

Aww....I appreciate your help. Maybe someone who has been recently will be able to help if they see this

Does anyone know if it is possible to pop into breakfast at Cosmic Ray's at say 8.00 for a quick pastry and then again for proper breakfast after 9 or do you only get to go in once?

That is something we were wondering too. We have TS at HS for August 28th, which seems to be last date it is offered. but can't book MK on the 1st or 3rd in Sept. Been watching almost daily.
I keep checking daily myself, really hoping that it isn't actually sold out and is just being held back. I actually wonder if maybe they are planning on doing EMM on more days in Sept for HS and don't want to cannibalize sales for MK.

I've been looking at potentially signing up for an Early Morning Magic event during my upcoming trip. We'll be there Sept 7-14th, and I understand why there isn't any TSL events "slated" for September as Disney will probably want to be selling something related to Star Wars. I am looking at the Fantasyland EMM and for whatever reason there appears to be no availability on ANY date in September. All the days in August I can book upwards of 10 tickets, so this doesn't seem like something that sells out. Did Disney just flub and the tickets aren't working on the website? Has anyone actually purchased tickets for this event on any day in September? Wondering if I should even bother giving Disney a call.
I’m in the same boat as you where I’ve been looking to book 9/8 or 9/10 but it has been saying “no tables avail” every morning since my ADR date opened on 3/11. It was the very first thing I tried to book at 6am that morning & it already said no tables avail. It seems that people with an ADR date prior to 3/11 were able to book 9/8 but then tickets stopped being available. I haven’t seen anyone on here who was able to book 9/10 unless I missed those posts.

I was able to book the 17th - it was blue with signing to my MDE account -but the 15th never has turned blue - the 17th and is on my plans in MDE - I will take the 17th but I had hoped for the 15th it just made my planning easier

Editing: the charge is still showng pending on my CC - usually they post the next day (which have been this morning) so I don’t have any answers for anyone

For those just joining, something is up with the 9/1-pre 9/17 dates. They turned blue and were bookable for awhile (several DISers on the thread have confirmed reservations), then sometime around the SWGE announcement they stopped being bookable (but are are still blue). No one knows why. I’m personally speculating they may be reevaluating the park calendar in the wake of what could be mega crowds and spillover to the other parks, or it could just be some crazy MDE flukiness, who knows.

I don't remember seeing any cereal, unfortunately. The cold items were cheese (which was not very good per my husband), cold cuts, fruits, and I think, cinnamon rolls. However, we were not exactly on the lookout for it.

I don't remember seeing any cereal, unfortunately. The cold items were cheese (which was not very good per my husband), cold cuts, fruits, and I think, cinnamon rolls. However, we were not exactly on the lookout for it.

I appreciate your response. For me and my son, I just can't justify the the expense without us being able to eat a bit more on the breakfast. :( Thanks though. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter