MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

We were at EMM yesterday morning. We’ve done this event several times, and yesterday was the least busy I’ve ever seen it. Very lightly attended. We didn’t have any wait at all for SDMT and rode it about 7 times in a row before moving on. No wait at all for anything else either, and we were the only ones in our boat at IASW. It was a somewhat strange experience with such a small crowd in attendance yesterday!

I had EMM scheduled for May 14, does anyone know a way to cancel my tickets online through Disney to get my money back without having to call in and wait on the phone to speak with someone for a long time? Thank you so much.

I had EMM scheduled for May 14, does anyone know a way to cancel my tickets online through Disney to get my money back without having to call in and wait on the phone to speak with someone for a long time? Thank you so much.

Yes, cancel through the MDE app. I canceled on a Friday and had a refund Monday morning. No phone calls needed.

Waiting patiently to see if they add October dates. Are people with fall trips holding off on buying to see how things play out?

As I recall, it has always been possible to cancel EMM and receive a full refund --- pandemic or no pandemic --- so long as you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. See post #7 of this thread.

As I recall, it has always been possible to cancel EMM and receive a full refund --- pandemic or no pandemic --- so long as you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. See post #7 of this thread.

Thank you! It never occurred to me to cancel before now!

Just checking in, i noticed all September dates have been posted but nothing after.

Really hoping November dates get added.

All the recent news about the Boo Bash made me think of my favorite (before) after hours event - the Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland. We very much enjoyed this and were able to do it several times before the covid shut-down. We would be able to do all of the rides in Fantasyland several times - Peter Pan, Prince Charming Carrousel, etc. then have a big breakfast towards the end of the session. Doing all of Fantasyland that way allowed us to then focus of the rest of the park and not to need fastpasses for Seven Dwarves.

As my wife put it - the best magic is there early in the morning before the crowds come and use it all up.

All the recent news about the Boo Bash made me think of my favorite (before) after hours event - the Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland. We very much enjoyed this and were able to do it several times before the covid shut-down. We would be able to do all of the rides in Fantasyland several times - Peter Pan, Prince Charming Carrousel, etc. then have a big breakfast towards the end of the session. Doing all of Fantasyland that way allowed us to then focus of the rest of the park and not to need fastpasses for Seven Dwarves.

As my wife put it - the best magic is there early in the morning before the crowds come and use it all up.
We loved doing EMM at MK and loved being in the park before the crowds. Riding 7 Dwarves 8 times (could have done more) felt ridiculous. We equally enjoyed the EMM at HS. Being able to ride SDD and TSM over and over, meet the Toy Story characters, have a nice breakfast, and be at the front of the line when RRC opens was so worth it to us. We finished a few rides pretty quickly, played some mini-golf at Fantasia over by the Swan and Dolphin, and had fast passes ready to go for Epcot in no time. Of course, this was the before times. Hoping to be able to to EMM and DAH again on our next trip.

We really enjoyed both MK & HS EMM events. After seeing the new Boo Bash pricing, I think we'll be priced out of any extra events. Oh well, we really need to stop going to Disney anyways, our summer 2021 Disney vacation has gotten out of hand on how much it's costing us (this doesn't even include hard ticket/extra events).

Wonderful to remember this oldie but goodie!! It was perfect for when my now 14 year old was much younger. We loved getting that early ride to 7DMT too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!