Mk dining

You're probably going to have to be more specific to get answers. How many people and their ages? Are you on a dining plan or out of pocket? Are you looking for longer, sit down table service or quick service recommendations?

Fun for all ages:

QS - Columbia Harbor House and Cosmic Rays
TS - Tony's ( standard food but nice location ), CRT

So far we've only ever eaten at Tortuga Tavern where we shared a smoked turkey leg with a salad from the Liberty Sq. Market. I'm not a fan of fast food so normally bypass eating at MK. Oh right and a Dole Whip pineapple juice float cuz I'm not that diadatic:lmao:.

Our favorite quick service is Columbia Harbour House.

Favorite sit-down so far has been Crystal palace, or heading over to the Contemporary to the Wave.

We're trying Skipper Canteen on our next trip, and I'm looking forward to that as well.

Liberty Tree Tavern - If you prefer, you can get their "All you can eat" Patriots Plattter. That's what we get when we eat there.
Skipper Canteen - Like the above post, we have not eaten here yet either but we have reservations for our next visit.
Tony's - A lot of people don't like this place, but we had a good meal there.
Casey's Corner - I really like hot dogs, so I enjoy this place. If you're not a fan of hot dogs, then you may want to skip this place.

Casey’s is tradition for quick service for us! Love crystal palace for breakfast and the plaza for lunch or dinner too. I really enjoyed the food at skippers canteen as well but we were expecting more corny jokes from the server. We went when they first opened but it was raining and the restaurant was practically empty!

Skipper Canteen is what I picked for the first trip with small kids (because they will eat anything asian); so I'll let you know next week. We're mostly eating outside of MK due to its less than stellar choices.

I loved Skipper Canteen. The food was great and the theming is so good. Our waitress was hysterical. But I love the dry puns of the jungle cruise.

QS
- Pecos Bill
- Columbia Harbour House
- Casey's Corner

TS
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- Crystal Palace
- Cinderella's Royal Table
- Be Our Guest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter