MK DAH logistics

CyndiLooWho

DIS Veteran
Hi All!

We're doing a girls' trip to Uni in late August (2 - 70-somethings and 2 - 50-somethings), BUT we got tickets for the 2 - 50-ish gals to do MK DAH. I am so excited, bc we always go in June and it's always hot, sticky and crowded. DAH should be warm, not-so-sticky, and a lot less crowded - YAY!

Sis has not been to Orlando since the 90s, (Mom says Sis hasn't been to MK since the 70s) so I want to get to MK and be able to get in at 6:30 for DAH. We already has ressies for a 3:40 afternoon tea at GF; so I guess we could tea, ride the monorail, and let 2 of us change clothes at GF, while the other 2 go back to WBC. Or we could skip the monorail and all go back to WBC and let 2 of us come back to the parks. We could move our tea reservation to 2:10. Obviously, we need to figure out who Ubers / gets car.

To summarize: we need to figure logistics for 4 ppl in 2 locs with only 1 vehicle. Please help me figure out the best way!
A) keep tea at 3:40 or move to 2:10?
B) best for DAH to Uber or drive? (how hard to get Uber at 1:30 am?)
C) have Mom and Aunt drop us off at MK and let us Uber to WBC?
D) keep monorail tour in or out of plans?

Also, which rides should we shoot for from 6:30 to 10:00 and what times after 10:00 should we try for SM, 7DMT, and the other big rides (no water rides this trip)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!