MK cruise -- Wishes?

disneydiz

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever done the MK cruise? I think I read that its better to be in the MK standing in front of the castle for WISHES. Is this cruise worth it???

I just booked this cruise for our last night there. I couldn't get Illuminations, plus I thought the Illuminations cruise might be too much for dd4 and dd2.

Is this any good?

Thanks for opinions.

Diana

I would like to know too.
I do know one thing, you can't fully take in Wishes in MK. The first time I saw it was from OHana, and it was much larger than you can fathom in the park.

We were just on the Wishes cruise last Thursday. Had a GREAT time. It's true.... you can't really get the full effect of the show in the park. There is just so much more to see and appreciate being back away from the park (probably the only thing you'll miss by not being in the park is Tinkerbell flying overhead to start the show). Plus, our boat driver said they are trying to play around with the sound. We had a pontoon boat which doesn't have the sound piped in, but she pulled us up to another boat that did, and we heard the entire show. That being said, we really enjoyed the cruise and thought it was worth doing. Have a good time and enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter