MK ~ Castle and Partners Statue Hub

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
This section will include layouts of the Castle and the Partners Statue Hub area. This will also include the show put on at the castle either past or present.

DSCN7496_zps7af84db3.jpg

I'm a digi girl. I hope it's ok to share here?

2013-08-05_cinderella_scastle.jpg

2013-08-06_dreamalongwithmickey.jpg

Those are gorgeous! I've always been one who loves to work with paper and physical supplies, but layouts like this make me want to give digital a try. Just stunning. Maybe I'll try and translate this idea to paper. :)

Those are gorgeous! I've always been one who loves to work with paper and physical supplies, but layouts like this make me want to give digital a try. Just stunning. Maybe I'll try and translate this idea to paper. :)

You are too sweet. Thank you! I checked out your Flickr albums and I have to compliment your photography! What equipment do you take with you? I have a DSLR but I don't want to take a bunch of my lenses - just 1 if at all possible.

You are too sweet. Thank you! I checked out your Flickr albums and I have to compliment your photography! What equipment do you take with you? I have a DSLR but I don't want to take a bunch of my lenses - just 1 if at all possible.

Thank you! :) I use a Canon T2i. The thought of using only one lens scares me though. :lmao: I actually keep my Canon 17-55 f/2.8 on the camera 90% of the time. If I had to pick one more lens for Disney it would probably be the Sigma 30mm f/1.4. After carrying around my other lenses though, I'm pretty tempted to try going with just one lens again. I have a super zoom, but the problem is that dang Canon lens has ruined me for using anything else. ;)

Thank you! :) I use a Canon T2i. The thought of using only one lens scares me though. :lmao: I actually keep my Canon 17-55 f/2.8 on the camera 90% of the time. If I had to pick one more lens for Disney it would probably be the Sigma 30mm f/1.4. After carrying around my other lenses though, I'm pretty tempted to try going with just one lens again. I have a super zoom, but the problem is that dang Canon lens has ruined me for using anything else. ;)

Well, you certainly know what you are doing! I'm in awe of your Pirates ride pictures - do you mind sharing your settings?

I have a 70D that I love, but am too afraid to fully commit to manual.

Well, you certainly know what you are doing! I'm in awe of your Pirates ride pictures - do you mind sharing your settings?

I have a 70D that I love, but am too afraid to fully commit to manual.

Well, I don't go full manual. If you click on a specific photo on Flickr, you will find an i in a circle. Click on that and it will give you the settings used.

In the dark rides, I typically use the Sigma 30mm lens on aperture priority mode. I set the aperture to 1.4 and the ISO to 3200 (the highest I really tolerate from my camera) then let the camera give me the fastest shutter speed it can muster.

I'm a digi girl. I hope it's ok to share here?

2013-08-05_cinderella_scastle.jpg

2013-08-06_dreamalongwithmickey.jpg

I love how you split the big castle photo into all those "pockets" on the first page - it looks great. I mix paper scrapping with a little digi, and am thinking of switching my Project Life-type scrapping over to a digital format next year. This makes me want to click on Elements and start playing with photos right now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter