MK Carousel Refurb

AllThingsMickey4

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any information about how long the carousel will be under a scrim? I have my bridal photos in MK on April 29th and DFAP just told me that the carousel is under refurbishment and they aren't sure when it will be finished? Anyone with some possible inside information??? 30 days is the deadline to cancel and I specifically chose our MK Route for the carousel photos.. the only other attractions on our route are the Mad Tea Party and the Wishing Well.

I feel like it always goes under refurb in the Spring. There was a scrim around it last May too when we did engagement photos :crazy2: I don't have any luck with this carousel :rotfl:

I feel like it always goes under refurb in the Spring. There was a scrim around it last May too when we did engagement photos :crazy2: I don't have any luck with this carousel :rotfl:

I agree. About one year ago.

But, unlike LAST year (when there was lots of refurb info posted,) I can't find anything published about the start-end dates in 2018.

I agree. About one year ago.

But, unlike LAST year (when there was lots of refurb info posted,) I can't find anything published about the start-end dates in 2018.
It’s just an exterior refurb so the ride isn’t closed. That’s likely why there are no end dates posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter