[Misty Miotto] I've been meaning to do this for sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLT_BobbyComics

Earning My Ears
Listen, I am rather new to this whole "DisBoards" thing. My wife Disney Bride Toni has been around these parts for sometime (as most of you may know.)

Anyway I have been meaning to come on these boards and give my position on my favorite thing about our wedding.

Hands down it was Misty and Nellio.

I have been apart of weddings in the past where I wanted to STRANGLE the photographers. Every two seconds they were dragging us all over the place. With Misty and Nellio they are also taking MANY MANY Photos, but it just never felt like a strain.

Now, remember, this is all coming from a Groom's perspective. Ever since the wedding was completed I thought on numerous occassions that the wedding photography is a job for a woman. Not to sound sexiest in ANYWAY. Let me elaborate on that comment. A guy has NO idea what a woman is looking for on her wedding day. Look at your fiance's now. Tell me how many times during the planning part do they look at you and say, "Why do we need this or that?" See, guys just dont get it when it comes to weddings. (Not all but 95% yes.) I was ready to have Toni getting silk flowers because I had no idea why she had to have real. Or the cake, I wanted to get the cheapest because to me, A cake is a cake and why do I want to pay $1,000 dollars for something that will taste nothing like a Tastykake (Philly people know what I'm talking about here).

So what I am getting at is this. I was happy afterwards looking back at the photos because Misty took shots we had no clue she was taking. Why? Because she knew Toni would appreciete them.

Also, I love to draw. I have since I was a little kid. so I have an eye for artistic things. I can look at things and know they look good in a particular way. Sometimes I dont know why that it, I just do. I have always just chalked it off as my "artistic eye". This is hard to explain unless you understand. But Misty? She has that eye. She took photos that just came out AMAZING. If you saw our photos, the ones she took back at where we stayed during our honeymoon (The Wilderness Lodge) were and are utterly BREATH TAKING!! I felt like we were on the set of King Kong with the way it was all taken. While we were taking the photos Misty kept saying, "Oh my God, these are going to be so awesome. Just bear with me please. Please be patient these will be worth it." With that said, anyone who saw those pics can not argue. They were awesome.

On a final note, Misty did something no diet pill can EVER do. She made me thin. :lmao:On a serious note. She photoshopped some of the photos of just me and I can honestly say she made me look handsome. I dont feel like I am a "hot" guy. I think I look good, but I am not a guy who has much self confidence when it comes to my body. Yet when I got the photos. Although I never said it outloud I thought to myself, "Man. I think I look good. Thanks Misty."

Ok, so let me wrap up this mile long diatribe here.

My point here is this. If you are currently shopping for a photographer. Misty is the person you NEED to have. She has a great personality. Herself and her husband Nellio are very kind hearted and sincere people. They really make you feel comfortable and constantly go out of their way to make you feel special. She also does the little things that most photographers NEVER think about.

Quick final story: My niece was playing with a little pen and pad thing similiar to an etch-a-sketch. Misty saw that and said "Can I take this for a moment." She wrote on it B + T with a heart on it. She then handed it back to my niece and took a photo of her with it in hand like she was drawing it. As if it were a candid shot. Toni and I never knew it until we got our photos from Misty. I just thought it was a cute picture and it was cool how Misty just did it on the "fly".

So with that, Thank you Misty and Nellio. You guys made our Wedding Day one that we can never ever begin to forget.

P.S. Thanks for allowing me to ramble a bit. Hope this helps you ladies a little bit. :scared: ;)

Yay Misty! She is the best!!! My husband agrees with you Bobby!

And this is the reason why I'm so glad that I chose Misty! One year! I can't wait!

Petals: I assure you. You will NOT be disappointed. When Toni came to me with the photographer decision. We had already picked to go with Disney Photography. Toni wanted Misty and I was tired of the changes. I tried to fight her a little on it. Then she showed me the pictures Misty does as compared to Disney. I gave it. Thank God I did. To me, the pictures are a VERY small part of what Misty brings to the table. Trust me, you made the BEST decision of your wedding planning so far. That and the guy you are marrying comes in a close second. :lmao:

I am totally excited about going with Misty (99 days)! It's a decision that we've not thought twice about--and believe me, we've thought twice about many decisions!

Thanks for sharing your experience from a "guy" point of view!

I am totally excited about going with Misty (99 days)! It's a decision that we've not thought twice about--and believe me, we've thought twice about many decisions!

Thanks for sharing your experience from a "guy" point of view!

Hey Zip. Not a problem. I only wish I had shared sooner. (Got married Feb 2, 2009) But hey, better late then never?!?

Trust me, we too second guessed many decisions. (More Toni then I, but I'm a guy. Most of us are tell me where and when to be there. Point me to the alter, wind me up and let me go.) Just know one thing. With Misty? You will NEVER worry about a thing.

Want to know what I thought was the coolest thing about Misty? When Toni and I got married, it was raining. For most thats the end. Where will you take pictures and such?!? Well, in this photo below?

RainBowcopy.jpg

Ok, what you DO see is Toni and I under an umbrella, smiling. What you dont see, or hear is us whispering to each other. "Oh my God, what is she doing? Is she really?!? Oh my God Toni, she is laying on the soaked ground to get this shot."

Thats right, in the Rain, Misty was laying in the soaked grass to make sure she got this shot. To me, that shows the difference. Her words to us were. If you two are willing to stand in the rain to get shots. Then I have no problem doing it too. Thats the difference to me. She gives 110%!!!

Hey Bobby! Toni...you must be so proud! My hubby still isn't on!

Misty is the best!!! I was so THRILLED to have her at my wedding! I felt like I had a celebrity photographer! And she will do ANYTHING for a shot!!!

Also, she got chocolate off my wedding dress....now how many photographer can do that!

Whoever uses her will not be disappointed!!!

Yeah, well I'm just praying Tim and Gean Carlo dont see me in these parts. :scared:

I am going to go tell Lynn and Christina right now to tell their husbands. :lmao:

Misty is the best!!! I was so THRILLED to have her at my wedding! I felt like I had a celebrity photographer! And she will do ANYTHING for a shot!!!

Also, she got chocolate off my wedding dress....now how many photographer can do that!

I am proud! He made an account ages ago and never posts!! It's about time he did something constructive!

Katie, trust me she is VERY proud, but not because I am posted, but because she has the greatest husband in the world. (And the most modest one to boot. :rotfl:)

Misty at one point took Toni into the bathroom to touch up her make up. Lets see a male photographer do THAT!!!

Katie, trust me she is VERY proud, but not because I am posted, but because she has the greatest husband in the world. (And the most modest one to boot. :rotfl:)

Misty at one point took Toni into the bathroom to touch up her make up. Lets see a male photographer do THAT!!!

OMG I can't fit in the room. His head is getting big. :lmao:

haha not gonna lie, we all kinda stalked your wedding pics lol! Seriously Dawn's pics made me want to go with Misty, and yours and Toni's sealed the deal, we are about 2 months out and cant wait. She really did an amazing job on your pics:goodvibes

haha not gonna lie, we all kinda stalked your wedding pics lol! Seriously Dawn's pics made me want to go with Misty, and yours and Toni's sealed the deal, we are about 2 months out and cant wait. She really did an amazing job on your pics:goodvibes

LMAO, its ok. I have a thing for stalkers right Toni?!? :lmao: Thats cool that you liked our pics so much. I am glad we were in some part able to push you in the right direction. The thing I liked about Misty was I was able to joke around and tease her. She just made you feel that comfortable that you felt as if she was a long lost friend not some person you hired to snap a few pics. I think you and your future husband will be thrilled not only on the wedding day but afterwards when you see the final result.

LMAO, its ok. I have a thing for stalkers right Toni?!? :lmao: Thats cool that you liked our pics so much. I am glad we were in some part able to push you in the right direction. The thing I liked about Misty was I was able to joke around and tease her. She just made you feel that comfortable that you felt as if she was a long lost friend not some person you hired to snap a few pics. I think you and your future husband will be thrilled not only on the wedding day but afterwards when you see the final result.

Yes since I stalked you. :lmao:

I have Misty booked for my Dec 2010 wedding and couldn't be more excited! I'm an Escape bride so can't officially book my wedding til 8 months out but I booked Misty way back in May bc I HAVE to have her! All the pics I've seen of hers are stunning and from all the e-mails and phone calls I've had with her so far she seems like a ton of fun! We already did engagement pics here in MN with one of my friends but I love Misty's photos and can't wait to meet her so I may have to meet up with her for some more "engagement" pics when we're in FL next! Plus who can have too many amazing Misty photos of themselves?!?!?:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!