mission space for annual passholders?

disneydiva58

Dis Addicted Diva and DVC Member
Hi I just received this in the mail from disney.All annual passholders who are in WDW august 1st thru 3rd, just present your annual pass at mission space for a preview launch......How cool is that!!!!!Too bad Im not leaving for Disney until September 15th.......guess Ill have to wait....p.s....It came with a Mission Space Pilots Credentials for your landyard........

I got one too, but what a bummer!! We are checking out and going home on July 31!:(

MaryJ,
We are checking out the 31st too. Oh well. Fun is on it's way!
Getting anxious!
Diane =0)

Wow, what great news, we are arriving on the 3, and will make a mad dash to EPCOT.......

Just got our invite and we will be there 7/26 thru 8/3,how great is that.It truly is our lucky day!!

Shoot - we're gonna miss it by a little over a week! Have fun you guys that can use it!
Lisa

We just recieved our flight credentials today and we will be there that week!! Yahoo!

:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: Just got one too. We arrive the on Aug 2nd.
WOW all these years and FINALLY we will be in the right place at the right time.
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Just opened mine in the mail today as well. Can't wait for my son to get home to tell him. We will be at Disney World from 7/31 till 8/15. At first we were so disapointed because the orginial preview date was starting on 8/15 and our annual passes expire on 8/14!!! So my son is going to be so excited that we will be able to go now.

Well, we WERE supposed to get there Aug. 2. But since my DD's dance team is supposedly going to Nationals in Las Vegas this year, we had to change our trip to arrive Aug. 4. !@#$%^%$^&! Guess we'll wonder by occasionally, with AP's in hand, and hope. Diana

Just got ours in the Mail today too. We will be there July7-18 so unless we happen to be at the right place at the right time I guess we are going to miss it too. They are doing some test runs already, so maybe we will be lucky enough in our 11 days there that maybe we will be picked to try it.:rolleyes:

Didn't get in on the annual pass rates this year either because they came out after I had reservations at a DTD hotel. I like the sound of the hotel and room setup, so I decided to keep it the way it was.

We'll be there. First time I ever got the timing correct. We arrived July 23 and leave August 2, so me and grandson can check this out. will have to leave hubby behind, he's a CM, not an AP holder.

We are getting picked up to leave for home at OKW @ 11:00 on Aug 1st. Hopefully , we can ride and get back to OKW in time. How busy does anyone think they will be first thing in the am on the first day? Is this wishful thinking ?

Can anyone give me the details that are in the flyer? :confused: I knew there was an AP preview coming up on those dates and while I've already ridden twice, my boys who have been up in MA all month have not, and our passes expire Aug. 3rd! :eek:

I'm just curious about the hours and any details. I know they're going to love it, they're 8 and 10 and it IS very cool! :)

Karen :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter