Mission space fast pass

cooks

:)
hi all,

Got an email from Disney saying my fast passes are cancelled for mission space for end of September. I thought the refurb was done way before then?

Any ideas.

Cooks

the refurb of mission space has been extended until at least the end of september and probably well beyond that..
the rumors say until the end of october, but the refurb schedule so far has been updated with mission space closed through the end of sepember...

Its definitely re-opening in August as I have just booked 2 FP+'s for the month for my visit.

yup, we booked fastpasses for august 16th and august 18th....

had to switch two days around to get that second fastpass.......
that is, we swapped out a DHS day with an epcot day...
meaning we lost some of the FPs we'd had on those days, but more importantly, we lost our ADRs....
and i can't get sci fi back....sadly....one of our favorites....
oh well...
mission space was more important!!

Thank you! Re booked them. Annoying really Disney should automatically reallocate the times if you have not booked others in my opinion.

Thank you! Re booked them. Annoying really Disney should automatically reallocate the times if you have not booked others in my opinion.

At least you got the FP in the end! We got ours too :)

We will be on the wimpy mission though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter