Mission completion! updated with photos & video

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

did you go to inventions and was it worth the money?

:cool1:

did you go to inventions and was it worth the money?

:cool1:

just seen your answer on facebook

we have decided its not worth the money as andy doesnt each very much , so prob as waste of good spending money lol

:rotfl2:

OMG what was the delay? Hope Isabelle is feeling better :hug:

Much better today thanks - she's finally eating again! No idea what the delay was, I couldn't hear over Isabelle's screams!! :rotfl2: I think people got really annoyed when they ran out of beer! :rotfl:

Much better today thanks - she's finally eating again! No idea what the delay was, I couldn't hear over Isabelle's screams!! :rotfl2: I think people got really annoyed when they ran out of beer! :rotfl:

I've emailed eurostar to ask if they will compensate me seeing as we was a hour late getting to Ashford, anything is worth a try :rotfl:

Kyra had a cake at Cafe mickey to celebrate her Birthday early....would never of got one if City Hall hadnt of given her a birthday sticker when i got her Birthday card secretly signed by the Princesses....So we had her 4th Birthday early in DLP.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bSrpWmlubqo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bSrpWmlubqo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

awwww what a great clip! ben is nearly 6 and i think he would have a meltdown with all that noise and clapping directed at him, hahaha, she is so brave and confident!!! haha:thumbsup2

Great pictures and videos-your DD is adorable! :lovestruc

Really sorry I never realised you were in Inventions, DD and OH were already leaving and I never realised mumtobelle meant you were there- you must have thought I was very rude! :(

Great pictures and videos-your DD is adorable! :lovestruc

Really sorry I never realised you were in Inventions, DD and OH were already leaving and I never realised mumtobelle meant you were there- you must have thought I was very rude! :(

Of course not, don't be silly :hug:

Welcome back Emma - glad you had a fab trip! I agree that the Jasmine photo is just gorgeous :lovestruc.

omg Emma, Kyra is such a star ... I love the birthday video clip, it is just fab and I'm loving the photo of her and Mickey, can't wait to see some more !! Looks like you had such an amazing time !!

omg Emma, Kyra is such a star ... I love the birthday video clip, it is just fab and I'm loving the photo of her and Mickey, can't wait to see some more !! Looks like you had such an amazing time !!

Awww thanks, not sure how we will top this trip it was fantastic and we had lots of CM's go out there way to treat my little girl like a princess.

Memories that will last a lifetime.

Have missed a few days on here, so hadn't realised that you had been & come back again, but have to say that your photos & video are fantastic. Glad to hear that you had such a great time & that you are thinking of going back again next year & would definitely recommend Hallowe'en. Looking forward to reading your TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter