Missing Any Plans?

HBaney84

Mouseketeer
Instead of starting six different (additional) posts, I thought I would just start one. What am I missing?

I have our tickets, dining reservations, hotel reservations, fast passes all scheduled.

I have our stroller rented, I have our groceries ordered (which I just did this morning thanks to another post I asked where I was told DO IT NOW).

I have fishing my the boys scheduled, BBB and Pirates League all scheduled

My dad rescheduled his stupid jury duty notice he got >:(

Plane tickets all ordered, magic bands received, trip paid off. Ride is scheduled from our house to the airport and back again, so we don't have to drive at all...

Am I missing anything? Our Disney T's should be getting delivered today. I started the packing list...

How many changes of clothes for kids? My daughter is (will be there) 5, my son is 3. We are there 6 nights. I was thinking like 9 outfits (not counting the clothes they will be wearing to get there).

I just placed my mail hold, I have the people lined up to come and check on my cat. I do still need to talk to my neighbor, to have him just walk around the house the days my cat won't be checked on.

Sorry, this is the longest vacation I've taken in a while, and my parents are coming so they normally check on my house daily.

Did you make your Magic Express reservations for your ride from the airport to the resort and back? If so, did you get your yellow luggage tags yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter