Missed booking Princess and Frozen Gatherings - any hope to book onboard?

pelagoram

Earning My Ears
We sail next Sunday on the 5-day Halloween on the High Seas cruise on the Wonder. Have tried a few times to book onboard activities, but kept getting the "We're working on it" error message.

Finally got in today, and noticed that pretty much everything is marked "SOLD OUT", including the Princess Gatherings and Frozen Gatherings.

What are the chances of us being able to book once we get onboard? Or does "SOLD OUT" means what it says, and we're just out of luck?

Thanks-

P

Yes, they hold back some spots for people to book once onboard. Go to Guest Services once onboard to book.

We sail next Sunday on the 5-day Halloween on the High Seas cruise on the Wonder. Have tried a few times to book onboard activities, but kept getting the "We're working on it" error message.

Finally got in today, and noticed that pretty much everything is marked "SOLD OUT", including the Princess Gatherings and Frozen Gatherings.

What are the chances of us being able to book once we get onboard? Or does "SOLD OUT" means what it says, and we're just out of luck?

Thanks-

P

I agree with the PP that there will most likely be availability on board. But I would check the port adventures desk. That is usually where tickets are on embarkation day. Plus, the line is likely to be much shorter than that it is at guest services.

I hope you can get them but if not at least the princesses will be around for other photos ops (1 princess at a time). We've also been on cruises where Anna/Elsa have been by the WD Theater after a show. Good luck and have a great cruise!

I would recommend going directly to Port Adventures as soon as you get on board-don't wait. Good luck and have a wonderful time.

I would recommend going directly to Port Adventures as soon as you get on board-don't wait. Good luck and have a wonderful time.

I would check the Navigator for there to go for those M&G tickets. It is sometimes Guest Services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter