minniecarousel's (Julie's) journal

minniecarousel

Chris Isaak fan
Do I feel stupid! I went to an Atkins workshop Monday night and ended up buying "a Deluxe Starter Kit" with the Atkins vitamins & other supplements. The guy who gave the seminar owns a low-carb store. One of the things in this "package" is the "Ultimate Cleanse"!! I didn't know what it was going to do to me! It's a wonder that I got through work this AM! I can't stay away from the bathroom long enough to go to Curves! So I guess this a lesson for me:don't buy things on impulse at 10:30 at night!
Over half of the box of assorted protein bars have maltitol in them and that gives me the runs too. The girl at the store, when I called, said to just try eating a half a bar at a time! Like I'm going to eat half of a bar just to see if I can eat that much! How much maltitol can I handle? I once ate half a bar of carbolite candy bar and that really set me off! So how much maltitol is in a protein bar - compared to a "candy bar"? I may go back to the 40-30-30 plan - so much more sensible! I MISS FRUIT! ugh!....later

I feel so much better today! I sent an E-mail to the owner of the store - he sent one back to me - bottom line - he refunded all my money!! I returned all of the merchandise - even the opened stuff. I would have been willing to keep the vitamins, minerals & oils, but he just said to bring it all in for a full refund. I don't believe that I will be going into his store again! I can purchase Amway vitamins from my sister. The guy's E-mail response to me was kinda snotty - re-reading mine - I sounded a bit rude too! (But I was in pain with cramps - running to the bathroom - what's his excuse!)
I just added the 5 lb weight loss clippie to my sig!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter