minnie vans

HLShone

Earning My Ears
does anyone know if you get a Minnie van to MK for an early BOG breakfast, do they drop you off in front-near buses- or do you have to take monorail?? thanks!!

does anyone know if you get a Minnie van to MK for an early BOG breakfast, do they drop you off in front-near buses- or do you have to take monorail?? thanks!!

Hi @HLShone, I moved this to the Transportion board. But yes, Minnie Vans will drop you off at the MK Bus Plaza just outside the gates. It was Bus Stop #11 last time we did this, but the exact stop # may have changed by now.

Minnie Vans are the only “ride share” service that can drop off at the Bus Plaza. Uber/Lyft/Taxis must drop you off at the TTC.

Hope that helps!

Hi @HLShone, I moved this to the Transportion board. But yes, Minnie Vans will drop you off at the MK Bus Plaza just outside the gates. It was Bus Stop #11 last time we did this, but the exact stop # may have changed by now.

Minnie Vans are the only “ride share” service that can drop off at the Bus Plaza. Uber/Lyft/Taxis must drop you off at the TTC.

Hope that helps!
Lyft dropped me at Contemporary security gate lights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!